Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> How can I start a business when I''m not sure what I want to do?
How can I start a business when I''m not sure what I want to do?
Author Topic
SarahCornel

Posted: 4.27.2022 2:42:26

I read articles all the time about people, kids even, who start a business because they''re super passionate about something; people, tech, hobby, etc and I can''t seem to find mine in order to start my own business. I have always had the entrepreneurial spirit but I''ve never been particularly good at anything aside from softball, cooking (following recipes, never tried creating them) and animals. I''ve googled business ideas for pets but most that I would be interested in seem really saturated or I''m not sure there''d be a market for it in the area I live in. My city has about 60k residents but it''s mainly lower to middle class with some upper spread around. I''m really drawn to making treats or toys but isn''t that super saturated? I''m also considering starting a pooper scooper business but how do I find out if there''s a market for it where I live? I''m in Alabama and have to take driving and gas into consideration as opposed to someone who lived in a more urban setting.

At the same time, I''d love a business I could work from home but something more craft/building related but what hasn''t been done yet?

Appreciate any and all advice!

MrHarunio082

Beginner

Posted: 4.27.2022 3:59:33

You should speak to a CPA that specializes in small businesses. I''d be happy to provide a reference if you''d like. The LLC will file a partnership tax return and then the income will flow down to your personal 1040s. Setting up an LLC without a completed idea plan or potential revenue is just that fluff that gives misguided entrepreneurs a boner. Setting up a new business is fun. Everyone wants to be a business owner, not a lot of people actually wanna work. So you need to learn how to form an llc in north Carolina

Finnellio

Beginner

Posted: 4.27.2022 4:18:55

An LLC is a limited liability company, a legal entity, also a business structure that’s created by state law. An LLC can be used to run a business, or it can be used to hold assets such as real estate, vehicles, boats, or aircraft. The owners of an LLC are called members, an LLC can be owned by one person, called a single member LLC, or an LLC can be owned by two or more people, called a multi-member LLC. The LLC is created by the filling LLC information documents with your state and paying the filing fee. Why would you form an LLC? The number one reason is for asset protection. By forming an LLC you create a protective wall between your business and your personal assets.

CarolMoors

Beginner

Posted: 5.5.2022 9:33:52

True leaders don''''t know that they are leaders. They are just doing what they need to do and don''''t give a fuck about others. The same thing is for business owners. Most business owners are just doing their work. Personally, through the leadership courses and reading the biography of the famous leaders, I acknowledged more important things for myself. Also, I discovered that a real leader doesn''''t need to be afraid to ask for help and agree that he doesn''''t know something, so when I get some problems with my company projects, I don''''t feel afraid to approach the specialized companies like prendo.com .

ericnovel

Posted: 5.17.2022 4:08:47

Raising personal funds is the slowest way of development. But slow does not mean bad. By investing only your own money in the business, you will be more careful planning steps and spending resources. And in times of crisis, the situation will not be exacerbated by loan payments. Reliability is the main advantage of this method of raising seed money. For this, you need to know the cost transformation. If you don''t have a lot of money, think about how you can save or make up the shortfall.

julia13

Posted: 5.17.2022 4:42:39

Thank you for this helpful post. I would like to introduce to you cookie clicker unblocked
You should speak to a CPA that specializes in small businesses. I''''d be happy to provide a reference if you''''d like. The LLC will file a partnership tax return and then the income will flow down to your personal 1040s.

xaripem

Beginner

Posted: 6.21.2022 2:50:35

If you are looking for a way out of your house, we can help. We Buy Houses Virginia Beach is a company that buys houses in any condition and in any location. Our mission is to make the process of selling your unwanted home as easy as possible while making sure it is done right! We pay cash for houses in any condition.

W2S Database Support