Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> .NET >> Datang Yipin
Datang Yipin
Author Topic
Jane R. Wilson

Posted: 8.24.2022 7:44:43

"Difficult," Lu Zhaoci shook his head and said to himself, "If there were newspapers, public opinion would be in their own hands, publicizing the richness of Liaodong, the stupidity of Koguryo people, and cultivating some angry youth, perhaps things would be solved a lot. Hum, hum, hum newspaper. Lu Zhaoci thought that his face suddenly showed a proud smile. The 413th Chapter of the Battle of the East Palace Tang Feng Chapter 413 Tang Feng "Well, I understand this matter in my heart. Please step down for the time being." Lu Zhaoci thought about it and suddenly showed a smile on his face, but his expression was extremely relaxed. Seeing this, Cen Wenwen and others were surprised and curious, but it was not easy to ask. They could only hold down the curiosity in their hearts, looked at each other, stood up, said goodbye to Lu Zhao, and slowly withdrew from the Xuande Palace. Qin Jiudao, go and call Cui Haoran in. Lu Zhaoci thought about it and said to Qin Jiudao beside him. Yes Qin Jiudao''s expression was stupefied, and he quickly nodded and went to find Lu Zhaoci without mentioning it. Zhu Gong, your majesty is not a reckless person, but also definitely not see the difficulty of retreat, your majesty has put forward this matter, presumably soon after your majesty will make up his mind to conquer Koguryo, I''d better get ready earlier. Outside the Xuande Hall, Cen Wenwen called the crowd and said. Yes,Calacatta Nano Glass, I''m afraid your majesty has already made up his mind to conquer Koguryo, just because I persuaded him to stop for a while. Zhangsun Wuji''s face showed a wry smile. The rest of the ministers also nodded, these people follow Lu Zhaoci for a long time, long in the center, how don''t understand the idea of the son of heaven, some small things, perhaps under the persuasion of all, Lu Zhaoci did not hesitate to do so, such as not long ago to Lu Zhaociina princess of Silla for the imperial concubine,Agate Slabs Countertops, Lu Zhaochi did not hesitate to promise to come down, but once encountered a big thing, even if all again how to dissuade, It is impossible to shake Lu Zhaoci''s determination. For example, this matter, although Lu Zhaoci temporarily drove the people out, and did not continue to ask this matter, but everyone understands that this kind of thing can not be covered up for long, Lu Zhaoci will continue to carry out his plan. The conquest of Koguryo, what is missing is an opportunity, an excuse, I believe that as long as Lu Zhaoci decided, this confidence and excuse will soon appear. When the time came, Xuande Palace had to act according to Lu Zhaoci''s idea. Even Wei Zheng, who was good at remonstrance, shook his head at this time. No matter how many times he wrote, even if he blocked Lu Zhaoci, it was impossible to change Lu Zhaoci''s mind, Marble Projects ,white marble mosaic, because he wanted to be an emperor through the ages and to establish the merits that later emperors could not surpass, so no one stopped him. If you go to Koguryo, hay, equipment is a big problem. It is necessary to prepare quickly, otherwise, if there is a need in the future, I am afraid it will be very difficult to solve in a hurry. Du Ruhui nodded his head and said, "It''s just that these things are used at this time. On the one hand, it''s a long way to Zhuojun. It takes half a year to transport these things to Zhuojun. It also takes a lot of manpower and material resources. In this way, the news will inevitably come out and easily cause panic among the people. You must all know that more than ten years have passed." Liaodong, however, remains in the minds of the common people, and once they know that they will conquer Liaodong again, it will not be very good. "And the soldiers, just experienced a war, went to the grasslands, that is because of the Central Plains Dynasty, since the former Sui Dynasty, in the war on the grasslands won, Wei Huo has always been regarded as the highest honor by those warriors, conquering the grasslands, defeating the alien race, can cause their honor, but conquering Liaodong, after they heard, not only will not be happy, I''m afraid it''s more panic. Fang Xuanling showed a wry smile at the corners of her mouth. Yes, these are all problems. Unfortunately, your majesty also has your majesty''s consideration, now only hope that Silla can launch a war later, or can support a little longer. Cen Wenwen shook his head. Now that Lu Zhaoci wants to conquer Koguryo, the best excuse is that there is a war in the Three Kingdoms of Silla, and the Tang Dynasty gets help from Silla, so it is natural for the Tang army to enter the Three Kingdoms of Silla.
It can be imagined that once Silla is married to the Tang Dynasty, Silla, who has such a famous general as Jin Yuxin, will certainly be unable to hold back its ambition. The first target of attack must be Baekje. The smoke of gunpowder on the Silla Peninsula will be ignited again, and the Tang Dynasty, which has just calmed down, will also be involved. Lu Zhaoci''s wish has come true, but what should these courtiers do? At the thought of this, Cen text face bitter more thick, if early know so, should not have encouraged Zhenguan emperor Na Xinluo princess for the imperial concubine. In the final analysis, the Tang Dynasty has underestimated the ambition of Silla. I''m afraid this first auxiliary adult is wrong, perhaps this time, the Silla Peninsula has been in flames of war, no matter how powerful Silla, it is impossible to resist the attack of Baekje and Koguryo. Fang Xuanling shook his head and said, "Although Silla is a vassal state of our Dynasty, it will never change because of the change of our Dynasty.". Their established policy will not change. Look, that''s Cui Haoran. First assistant minister, it is better to ask him about the situation of Silla, so there is a good preparation ah, "Wei Ting suddenly pointed to a figure on the other side of the dragon tail road said.". They looked at the past, is it really Cui Haoran who has just returned from a mission to Silla? Ask him about the situation of Silla, maybe we can better guess the time of the war in the three countries of Silla. No,Agate Stone Price, your Majesty is about to summon him. Cen Wenwen shook his head and said, "What''s more, there''s nothing to ask. General Su Dingfang has already told us what he really wants to ask." ? forustone.com

W2S Database Support