Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> .NET >> Afternoon lavender tea
Afternoon lavender tea
Author Topic
Jane R. Wilson

Posted: 8.24.2022 7:43:40

"Hey hey," she smiled a little proud, "to be a reporter, you have to do enough kungfu, I inspected the terrain of your villa, find out the hidden passage for you to get in and out of the villa, and then waited for three days and three nights, and saw a teenager with the same height and body shape as you. I didn''t believe it at first, because the difference between you and others was amazing, but when I saw him again and again, I was sure that he was another incarnation of you. "And then you followed me." "Hey," she dared not look him in the eye. "I can''t rush up and introduce myself rashly. I have to wait for the opportunity." "And then you did a scene." "I told you it wasn''t a show," she protested in a whisper. "They really stood up to save the United States." I don''t know how to be grateful. Kaoru took a deep breath. Why don''t you pretend to know me? She quickly raised her head and smiled brightly: "You are wrong!"! I have never lied to you at this point! When you think about it, you ask me, ''Do you know me?'' And I always answer, ''Should I know you?''? Of course I should know you. As an entertainment reporter, how can I not know the popular star Qianye Kaoru? And I didn''t hide my identity. I told you directly that I was Koizumi from Tangerine Weekly. You see, I never lied to you,White Marble Mosaic, did I? It was you. "Yes, me, white, crazy." Kaoru said with a pale face. You dig a trap and I jump into it. You must think it''s funny. This Koizumi clutched his hair and said dejectedly, "I didn''t do it for fun, I did it for.." "Yes.". "You approached me to work, to get news out of me." Xun couldn''t breathe with pain. "I''m a tool for Tangerine Weekly to increase sales." "Kaoru.." Koizumi looked at him helplessly. She dared not approach him. He was so injured that he seemed to fall down at the touch of a finger. It''s like a century. The paper cup in Koizumi''s hand was pinched out of shape,Marble Granite Price, and the milk tea stained her fingers. "Kaoru," she sighed, "I''m an entertainment reporter. It''s my job to find out the news and report the news; just like you are a singer, you will try your best to sing well. I don''t want to do this, but I can''t help it. If I just ask you a question at the press conference, you won''t answer my question. I only have.. She paused and smiled bitterly. "Yes, I lied to you. No amount of sophistry can change this fact. After all, I misled you in various ways to make you think that I have no purpose for you.". Kaoru, I apologize to you for what I have done. Please forgive me! She bent deeply and bowed solemnly to him in apology. Kaoru gazed at her in silence. "Can you use any means to achieve your goal?" Koizumi was stunned. You can cheat, you can threaten, you can apologize, you can cry, Nero Marquina Marble Slab ,Pietra Gray Marble, do anything you want to do to make a compelling story? His voice was low. "Is your work so sacred that others can be played by you?" She was dumbfounded. Slowly. She clenched her teeth, clenched her fists, her forehead was veined, her eyes were angry, and she could not bear to shout: "Enough!" Pedestrians on the street were frightened by her and turned to watch. I saw a red-haired girl jumping like a frog.
"What on earth have I done that makes me angry?"? Did I kill and set fire?! Did I make it up?! I''m just disclosing some trivial things about you. What''s the big deal! Is it a secret? I can tell anyone what color I like, what flowers I like, whether I like animals or not, what drinks I like to drink, what I like to eat.. Are these things great?! Will you die if you tell anyone?! Just because you are a star and people are interested in you, your things are valuable! "You are a star, a public figure, and your every move is in the spotlight," she said angrily! Is the public likes you, only then buys your song, your fame is publicized by the media, the person who does not know only then knows has you! The star''s small information, originally is open, is a gift to the public, but you just want to make it like a big secret, so strange?! If you''re not a star, I don''t care! Waving her fists, she said, "You act like I''ve hurt you, as if I''m so sorry!"! Even if I misled you a little bit, I have apologized. What else do you want? Let the police arrest me! Besides, did I hurt you?! If I really want to hurt you, I can break the news a hundred times more sensational than this! Why didn''t I do that?! Because we are friends! I, Koizumi, am the most loyal! Never betray a friend! The night is strangely quiet. The stars looked dim against the street lamps. Pedestrians laughed as they walked and watched a pair of quarreling teenagers on the side of the road. It''s good to be young. Even angry bickering is so energetic. Koizumi gasped for breath. My heart is pounding. She stared nervously at the ice-cold face of Chiya Kaoru. Oh, I don''t know the nirvana skill of Flame Little Witch No.6-bite back! Will it be useful? Don''t outsmart yourself. It is like being immersed in ice water. Cold, icy water. Let the blood of his whole body freeze into ice. The cold blood clogged his throat, and he could not speak. The cold feeling made him feel helpless and painful. Seeing that Kaoru said nothing, Koizumi left in silence, knowing that it was bad, which completely angered him. What should I do? Why is he so stubborn that he won''t eat anything? She stamped her feet and jumped, but she had no choice but to grind her teeth and catch up with her! She threw herself on his back and wrapped her arms around his slender waist. Begging in a low voice: "Come on, how can you not be angry?" Kaoru''s body was cold and stiff. Word by word, he said, "except, not, me,white marble slabs, death!" Please! Is there any mistake? Koizumi''s face is wrinkled into a ball. Is it necessary to be so cruel? Her arms lost their strength and her head lay limp against his back. The voice was soft and weak. "Is there no room for manoeuvre?" After a pause, I gasped, "Are we still friends?" "No." ? forustone.com

W2S Database Support