Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> The Iceberg Lover of the Prodigal President
The Iceberg Lover of the Prodigal President
Author Topic
Grover R. Todd

Posted: 8.24.2022 7:17:45

Only hope that in the future, all people do not lift the heart of the scar, has passed things, let it go, the passing of people, in the heart miss it, miss it! On the way back, the four of them were silent and the car was silent. Mo Qiang sat next to Ren Jingdong, suddenly looking out of the window at the street scene, two hands clasped in front of him, twisted and stiff like a twist. He turned his head sideways, and his worried eyes fell quietly on her pale face and red eyes. "Mo Qiang, you knew Qi Yongwei''s identity was wrong from the beginning, didn''t you?" Mo Qiang turned his big empty eyes, adjusted the focus, and finally saw the uneasiness and panic in his eyes. She nodded, moved her dry lips slightly, and said in a dumb voice: "Yes." "Why?" He hasn''t figured it out yet. Works related to Chapter 224 "Age.". HP://Yongwei is even older than me. How can he be Chen Qi''s twin brother? Ren Jingdong was suddenly enlightened. He had never seen Qi Yongwei, but he really forgot that he was older than Mo Qiang. He had heard her ask Aunt Hui before. If he hadn''t died, he would have been in his early thirties. And Chen Qi, who will be twenty-seven years old next month, is three or four years old. Where can he be a twin brother? With a gentle sigh, he couldn''t help thinking of Qi Youling again. Unexpectedly, she, who had lost her son in her early years, had also traveled all over the country regardless of it, just to find a child like Chen Wei. Can be found,water filling machine, but after all is not their own, but let the youth is flourishing life, such as summer flowers in general withered. Finally left a sad and beautiful swan song, resounded through the hearts of the people. After half a month, she went to see the Chen family on and off, and went to the cemetery twice. Every time she went to see them, she would stay in the room for a long time, with tears and heartache. Aunt Hui and Mrs. Li did not dare to persuade her, for fear that she would be even more sad and sad. Her depression and loneliness almost made everyone feel at ease. On this day, Mo Qiang finally could not resist Jingya''s pestering, and was half forced and half coaxed by her to abduct an inch of Hua Nian. Sitting quietly in front of the window, through the thick floor glass window, watching the cars coming and going, the flow of people is like weaving. Between palpitations, water filling machine ,PET blowing machine, she saw Jingya''s car drive into the small parking lot on the right side of the cafe, and hurriedly ran to the door of the shop with her bag. She half squinted, quiet and elegant in the orange light of the sunset, her figure was elegant, like a butterfly, and her little face was full of expression. She slightly hooked her lips, it seems that the eldest brother and Jingya''s feelings are very good. It''s only half a month before their wedding day. The waiter brought up the cheesecake and cappuccino and put them on the seat opposite her. That''s when she calculated the time and asked the waiter to bring it up. Mo Qiang, have you been here long? I''m sorry, but the company has been delayed. She sat opposite Mo Qiang with an apologetic look on her face. Mo Qiang shook her head and smiled faintly. "It doesn''t matter, I just arrived." She unconsciously stirred the latte in the cup, and there was no smoke in the porcelain cup. In fact, as soon as she hung up Jingya''s phone, she came over, because she really didn''t want to see Mrs. Li and Aunt Hui''s worried and cautious eyes again, which would make her even more unable to forget the things that had passed, so she simply came over two hours earlier and thought about it quietly. Jingya glanced at the coffee in the cup and sighed to herself. It seems that even if she lives in the Ren family, she still can''t forget about Qi Yongwei. Hey! She and Qi Yongwei so deep feelings, how can calmly face such a change? Jingya, why are you free today? Aren''t you busy? She looked suspiciously at the beautiful and elegant woman opposite. Jingya scooped a spoonful of cake, put it in her mouth, and shook her head: "The important things have been dealt with, and some important things have been handed over to the assistant secretary.". I haven''t talked to you for a long time, so I asked you to come out and chat with me.
” Mo Qiang smiled, slowly gathered her eyelashes, looked at the coffee that had cooled in the cup, and murmured: "Oh." Jingya put down her spoon and crossed her fingers on the table. Mo Qiang sat by the window, half of her little face was bright and one side was dim. The setting sun reflected her beautiful appearance, but she was in a trance and lonely. "Mo Qiang, don''t do this. Can you be happy?" She looked at Mo Qiang too long preoccupied, the heart is not wilting, to tell the truth, she also worried enough. "I''m fine, I''m happy!" She cheered up and gave a big smile to Jingya. There was still sadness flowing in her eyes, and the water was shining slightly. "Mo Qiang, don''t deceive yourself and others. Do you know how uncomfortable Jingdong feels when you look like this?" Mo Qiang''s body shook, and the smile on her lips became stiffer and stiffer until it slowly disappeared. She pursed her lips and lowered her head slowly. "Mo Qiang, wake up and stop thinking about Qi Yongwei.". He''s dead! If you ignore Jingdong''s feelings because of him and fail to live up to his love for you, you will regret it in the future! Jingya was a little annoyed at her attitude. Is it really the fans of the game? Qi Yongwei, Qi Yongwei! What did you do to her? Let her remember you so deeply? "Jingya, I didn''t think about him deliberately, but I really can''t forget him in a short time." She shook her head with difficulty. Forget it, I won''t force you. Anyway, Jingdong has arranged things in the company, ready to go to France to investigate, Eryang to enter the European market,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, Paris is the first stop. Take advantage of him to leave this half month, you think carefully, who do you love in the end? Who is the other half of your life? ? gzxilinear.com

W2S Database Support