Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> Peerless Thief: Miss Waste Wood Seven by Night North [Crossing]
Peerless Thief: Miss Waste Wood Seven by Night North [Crossing]
Author Topic
Grover R. Todd

Posted: 8.24.2022 7:17:11

Shen Yanxiao has broken away from the Longxuan Empire, but she has occupied all the territory of the Longxuan Empire in the barren land, and the emperor has no place to go even if he wants to get people in to reclaim it. If you can''t use it for yourself, you might as well destroy it. The emperor has long been dissatisfied with Shen Yanxiao for a long time, but the forces of the five families have been supporting Shen Yanxiao, the emperor dare not act rashly. If the Broken Star Palace makes a move. "Then, I hope the Longxuan Empire will send troops as soon as possible, and I will pay attention to your movements in the Broken Star Palace." The Venerable nodded with satisfaction. Concern? Emperor dumbfounded, he thought to deal with Shen Yanxiao is broken star palace hand, Longxuan enemy army is just playing a soy sauce, but did not expect broken star palace actually want to stand on the sidelines! Are you kidding me! Shen Yanxiao has not been fully built when the sun does not set, he detained his son and the national division, the combat effectiveness of the appropriate burst table, now he sent troops to deal with Shen Yanxiao? There are fifty cities under Shen Yanxiao! Fighting more ferocious than before, this is not to let him go to death? "This.." I''m afraid it''s a little difficult. I''m not afraid of the venerable joke. With Shen Yanxiao''s present power, I''m afraid the army of the Longxuan Empire is no match. Want him to die, he won''t do it! What is the dignity of the emperor? The emperor crushed it and stepped on the ground. The army is his,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, and he doesn''t want to make wedding clothes for others. The venerable frowned slightly, and the emperor''s heart trembled. To tell you the truth, he really didn''t dare to fight with the broken star house. Seeing that the situation was a little stiff, another Venerable immediately stepped forward and said, "Don''t worry, Emperor. At this moment,liquid bottle filling machine, the rest of us in the Broken Star Palace have gone to the other three countries. I believe they will be willing to send troops to help the sinners who illegally occupy their territory." Emperor heart a surprised, broken star palace this is to force Shen Yanxiao to death ah! Unexpectedly United the four countries of the mainland of light, raised troops to exterminate! The alliance forces between the four countries, since the eradication of demons after no contact, now, unexpectedly for a Shen Yan Xiao, will be United again? The emperor swallowed saliva and secretly sighed how Shen Yanxiao had offended the Broken Star Palace so thoroughly. With the help of the armies of the other three countries, that would be the best, but. I don''t know what the attitude of the other three countries is, after all, they don''t have many cities in the barren land. The emperor opened his mouth tentatively, and if he could really unite the armies of the four countries, Edible oil filling machine ,juice filling machine, he had absolutely nothing to object to! No matter how strong Shen Yanxiao is, it is impossible to compete with the forces of the entire mainland! 1478. No Chapter 1478 calm before the storm (3). The Venerable One sneered and said, "Why not?"? Perhaps you do not know, Shen Yan Xiao in the barren land, the reason why there will be no disadvantage, it is because she United the demons! "Demons?" The emperor was secretly shocked that he had heard about the peaceful coexistence of demons and human beings in the desolate land, which he had always regarded as a joke. I didn''t expect it to be true! What means did Shen Yanxiao use to coexist with demons? "Demons are a scourge of the land of light, Shen Yanxiao as a human, but collude with demons, and with the help of the power of demons to occupy human territory, it is a crime not to be punished!"! Fighting against demons is the duty of all people in the land of light, which I believe the emperors of the other three countries will understand. Moreover, if you can eradicate Shen Yanxiao, then the territory she captured before in the barren land will naturally belong to your countries. Threats and inducements are played very well by the Venerable. The emperor''s eyes also became extremely greedy! Shen Yanxiao in the barren land of reclamation of the city, there are more than half of the Longxuan Empire area! If Shen Yanxiao was killed, wouldn''t all the cities be in his hands? You don''t have to spend too much time to get a good reclaimed area, which is absolutely a fatal temptation! This is nature! Those who collude with demons will be killed without mercy. My Longxuan Empire will surely send troops to help! The emperor hastened to express his attitude, believing that under this premise, the superiors of the other three countries would make the same choice as him.
Why not take the inheritance laid down by Shen Yanxiao in vain? "Then, half a month later, I hope to see the army of the Longxuan Empire appear on the border of the barren land." With a satisfactory answer, the Venerable finally showed a smile. Must be! The emperor said. The Broken Star Palace completed its task and left the palace without a trace of stay. Watching the venerable men leave, the emperor breathed a big sigh of relief. He immediately said to the bodyguard, "Go and invite the national teacher." Pei yuan came to the hall a moment later, and the emperor immediately asked the others to step down, leaving only the emperor and Pei yuan in the huge palace. Broken Star Palace intends to let us send troops to eradicate Shen Yanxiao''s strength in the barren land, and promises to hand over all the cities in the eastern region to us for management. Guoshi, do you think this deal is cost-effective? The emperor narrowed his eyes, and greed and caution flowed through his eyes. Pei yuan frowned slightly. He had never set foot on a barren land since he returned from the sunset. Although he had been detained by Shen Yanxiao in the sunset, Shen Yanxiao was polite to them, and when he got along with Shen Yaxiao, Pei yuan deeply felt that she was not a thing in the pool. Does the emperor intend to agree to the request of the Broken Star Palace? Pei yuan did not agree, but he could see that the temptation of the barren city to the emperor was too great. Why don''t you say yes? Not only my Longxuan Empire, since the other three countries will accept the invitation, then why don''t we get a share? But do you have the right person to take charge of this task? I don''t want to lose face in front of the Broken Star Palace. The emperor touched his chin, and at the thought of the city he was about to get, the smile on his face became more and more proud. Shen Yanxiao, Shen Yanxiao. You say you offend who is not good,PET bottle Mold, must offend the broken star house? 1479. No Chapter 1479 calm before the storm (4). Heaven has a way you don''t go, hell has no way you break in! Pei yuan looked embarrassed, "I don''t know what kind of person the emperor needs to lead?" ? gzxilinear.com

W2S Database Support