Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> A man''s wife from the
A man''s wife from the
Author Topic
Grover R. Todd

Posted: 8.24.2022 7:10:27

Xiao Bao said politely and strongly, "You two, don''t live in a house with tens of millions of yuan. Come here to pay the medical expenses.". If you two are really short of money, we will contact the Red Cross or some foundation to help you cure your illness. Old Longcheng people, who cares about this little money. You always watch it. We are really free to see a doctor here, which is the same as the free physical examination. It''s just a OK! ". "Other people send things, not medicine, at least some tea, cups, toilet paper and so on.". You look so tall and stingy that you''re not even ready to drool. "The old lady in front looked disgusted, but what she said was well-founded." Namely Another old lady is helping, "thanks to the opening of so many flower baskets, do not buy their own to fill the facade of it?" "It''s hard to say. Whatever you do now, you have to put up a facade. You''re so stingy that you curse you for having no business." "Right, right, right!" When Lin Kui, who had just come in, heard this, he looked dumbfounded and said, "Alas,ultrasonic dispersion machine, two old ladies, are you at least eighty years old?"? Why bother! "You, who did you say was eighty?"? I look at most seventy years old. One of them, an old lady with dyed black hair, shouted. Lin Kui looked pale and immediately said, "Well, I am. You always look young. You are sixty at most." "Humph!"! You are a sensible boy, or you will die if you touch the porcelain. "Well,sonicator homogenizer, there''s surveillance over there." Lin Kui pointed to the surveillance camera. The old lady raised her chin and said, "What''s wrong with the surveillance?"? When the video comes out, I won''t say that you modified it. “……” "Ha ha!" Xiao Bao laughed and said, "This old lady, you are really awesome!" "That is, I have seen many palace dramas to exercise out, I am like this, in ancient times, is absolutely the ancestor of the rich and powerful family, in case this is murdered by some cheap hooves." Xiao Bao nodded repeatedly, and Lin Kui, who was watching beside him, was stunned. It''s not bad to see you little guys. Some ''black hair'' ''young'' the old lady says, "a little while I get a group of people to come to you, ultrasonic sonochemistry machine ,ultrasonic dispersing machine, if you can diagnose their disease, I pay to treat rheumatism here in you." Small package is very exaggerated a week: "Za!" " "Poof! You''re a funny little fellow." The "black-haired" and "young" old lady laughed and said, "Your little doctor is also very interesting." Xiao Bao looked curious. The old lady said, "His medical skill is good. It''s exactly the same as what I diagnosed in an old doctor of traditional Chinese medicine before, and it''s more detailed than the other side.". The old doctor of traditional Chinese medicine is old and crafty, and he has to hide everything. This little doctor of traditional Chinese medicine can stand up and dare to say anything. Wang Ze (;):.. No, you don''t have a serious illness. If you really have a terrible illness, I dare not say. Chapter 130 jealousy. "Is that all right?" Lin Kui and Zhu Yongqing watched and waited all morning, and finally the two old ladies left happily, their faces full of confusion. Just now they thought they were going to make a scene, but who knew that things were reversed. The two old people are very cute! Xiao Bao and Wang Ze looked at each other and smiled. "Go and prepare some biscuits, tea and watermelons," said Wang Ze. Forget it. I''ll prepare the tea. Since we open a Chinese medicine hospital, tea naturally needs to be related to important things. Xiao Bao answered and went to prepare biscuits, fruits and so on. Wang Ze got up and went with Xiaoqiu to get the medicine bag and water. The speed of the two old ladies was very fast. In less than half an hour, they brought together more than twenty old men and old women, the youngest of whom was over sixty. I heard it was from a square dance team nearby. Most of these old ladies were radiant and energetic, while a few were equally energetic, but their faces were obviously gray and yellow under the powder. Because it was already past ten o''clock in the morning, and it was the time when the sun was hot. In order to be afraid of the heat to this group of old children, under the command of Wang Ze, Xiao Bao took a group of people into the front courtyard garden of the Royal Hospital. Watermelons, snacks and tea were placed on the stone table in the garden. Oh, you are so careful. Sisters, brothers? I tell you, this little doctor of traditional Chinese medicine is very good. Their traditional Chinese medicine is also cheaper than those famous brands.
Said the former''young ''old lady. Xiao Bao went on to say, "Brother Wang is the inheritor of the imperial physician. You can rest assured of the quality of the medicine." “……” "I tell you, last year our team was almost selected for the Spring Festival Gala." Sometimes it depends on luck. Had it not been for the rainy weather after December, which caused a relapse of old problems in our team, we might have become famous all over the country by now. "Do you know how much it costs for us to go out and play a drum and dance for the newly opened house?"? We really don''t like your medicine money. I asked you to deliver the medicine. I''m just kidding you. It is troublesome to boil Chinese medicine. And now that we are getting older, we all know how to keep in good health and how to boil medicine. If we don''t follow it continuously, even the best medicine will be wasted. "I was looking forward to having a Chinese medicine center here, but those health centers don''t work at all." “…… As the older generation, who does not know that Chinese medicine is the best choice for treatment. Ancestors'' things, get to the root of the problem. Not like a lot of Western medicine now, your disease seems to be cured, but also to consume a lot of your energy. The young man in his fifties in the building next to us I just took the wrong medicine, and now I look like I''m 70 or 80 years old. Really A group of old men and old women, you say a word, I say a word, there is no need to chat up, they can chat with Xiaobao and Xiaoqiu in the shade of the trees in the Royal Hospital. According to the previous order, Lin Kui and Zhu Yongqing diagnosed minor illnesses for a group of people in the front, and wrote out the results of their own pulse diagnosis. Wang Ze followed to diagnose the hidden disease and serious illness. A group of mature people soon saw the door. An old man who looked sixty or seventy years old and full of energy said, "My little brother is not very old. Is he teaching students?" Wang Ze:.. Ha ha,ultrasonic spray nozzle, don''t be nervous, don''t be nervous. Your diagnosis is very good. If you are not too young, your skill is much higher than that of traditional Chinese medicine in some hospitals. ? fycgsonic.com

W2S Database Support