Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> A light life
A light life
Author Topic
McKenzieWatson

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 1:02:01

Another secret reason is that Gouping and Caohuazhuang are very beautiful places in my childhood memory, and it is not too much to describe them as fairyland on earth. I remember that when spring comes, all kinds of wild flowers will be blooming around Caohua Village. Through the path of wild flowers, I will go to the courtyard of my second aunt''s house. When I stand at the door, I always feel that my whole body is full of fragrance, and I feel that I am a fast passenger who is riding from far away to visit the "owner of Caohua Village". The owner of Caohua Villa was unexpectedly a fat and kind middle-aged woman, who was of course my second aunt. It is no exaggeration to say that the second aunt is highly skilled in martial arts. They have vast fields, where they grow all kinds of fruit trees, and raise dozens of chickens, pigs, and so on. There was a time when she was enthusiastic about raising guinea fowl and turkeys, and every time a martial arts character approached, she would sing in unison to welcome him! Auntie''s greatest trick is that she is very good at making rice cakes. The rice cakes she makes are often wrapped in lotus leaves, taro leaves, and aunt leaves, and she often wraps the sweet-scented osmanthus and jasmine in the garden in front of the courtyard. Clove brings human flavor. Her steamed rice cakes are not exaggerated, and you can smell the fragrance from a mile away. My brother and I often go to my second aunt''s house. It''s best for the Villa Leader to have leisure. If the Villa Leader has no leisure, we will go to the orchard to have a big meal by ourselves. Then we will lie on the wide chair in front of the west wing and take a nap. When we calm down, all the words of the grass and flowers outside the village will come, butterflies will fly everywhere, and the indescribable fragrance will hover inside the village. The second uncle was enthusiastic about hunting and often went out before dawn. He took brother Chaozhi, Ah Quan, Ah Hai and Ah Shui to hunt rabbits in the mountains. The dinner was always very rich. Although Caohuazhuang is beautiful, it is still slightly inferior to Gouping. The third aunt''s house in Gouping is built on the river bank. It is a long row of bungalows,tube lip gloss, with an orchard in front of the house and a garden behind the house. The third aunt opened a typical grocery store in the countryside. In that era of material shortage, the grocery store was like a treasure, candy, biscuits and soda. The third aunt was generous and generous. She had everything she wanted to eat. We often stuffed our pockets full before we went to the river to play. The river is not like a river, so day, "ditch", the water depth is only to the waist, clear can see the bottom, there are loach,plastic laminted tube, lice, big belly, shrimp in the river, occasionally you can catch big snake shellfish, most of them are clams, we have a lot of fun in the river every day "touching clams and washing pants". The third aunt loves me the most, because people often mistake me for her youngest son. In fact, Kun''s youngest son is Runchun. Runchun is the king of children who play. We all follow him. Every time I went to the third aunt''s home in Gouping, she always held my hand tightly and hugged me, saying, "This time I will stay for a few more days!" That kind of warmth moved me, and I often felt that my third aunt was the one who knew how to express love best among my elders. Living in the third aunt''s house is usually winter and summer vacation, I always linger, I heard that every time I was dragged home crying, and several times I was secretly carried home by my father when I fell asleep. My father often said later, "Every time I bring it back from my third aunt''s house, custom cosmetic packing ,plastic packaging tube, it''s like parting from life and death." My second aunt passed away at the age of 80. This time I especially went to the "Grass Flower Village" to see the old site of her home. It had been completely filled up, and several rows of houses had been built. The elegance was gone, and the wild flowers were gone, which made me feel sad. At that time, I wondered if my third aunt''s "Gouping" was still there? While my third aunt married her granddaughter, my mother and I went to Gouping together. Fortunately, there was no big change in Gouping, but the bungalow became a Western-style building. The third aunt is eighty-one years old this year, and her spirit and body are still strong, but because she is old, she is not good at walking. When she saw me, she held my hand tightly, as if I were a child coming to stay for the summer vacation. We sat in front of the gate and chatted. My third aunt was still clearly recalling my childhood, how naughty I was and how I refused to go home. In the middle of the conversation, she suddenly stopped and said to Sister Da Dian, who was sitting beside me, "Yigui, go and get soda and candy for Ruan Ah-hsuan!" Everybody laughs, one expensive cousin says: "Mom!"! Hsuan is also forty years old, not a baby boy! The third aunt also laughed happily and said, "Why don''t you give it to Ruan Ah-hsuan''s son?" The third aunt''s grocery store has been open for more than 60 years as before, but the difference is that chocolate has replaced golden sugar, instant noodles have replaced noodles, and foreign tobacco and wine are piled up on the shelves.
When I was about to leave, the third aunt took my hand again and said, "I often come to see the third aunt when I''m free. I don''t know how many times I can see her." It made my eyes warm and I thought of what my father used to say: "It''s like parting from life and death." The fate of life is so impermanent, decades like a blink of an eye, on the way back, I looked at the still beautiful Gouping, there is a sad mood, as if to see a bird called "impermanence" flying over, "helpless long sound. At night, a distant relative came to see me and asked, "Some people know the past and the future after studying Buddhism for two or three years. Ah Hsuan, you have been studying Buddhism for ten years. Do you know the past and the future?" I said, "Of course I know!" His eyes lit up. "I can''t believe you''re good at Kung Fu. What do you know about the past and the future?" I know we will all die in the future! I know that from the moment I was born in the past, every moment is changing! He listened very not happy, say: "So simple thing, everybody also knows!" Really, everyone knows this, but few people see and experience it. Chaocaohuazhuang, like Gouping, has passed away in time. In the future, it will only become a fragmentary memory, and no one will even know these two place names. It occurred to me that if I had a piece of land in the future, I would plant acacia trees everywhere and name them "Acacia Village" or "Acacia Ping". Although the impermanence is so pressing, I would like to be grateful for the yearning I have had in this chaotic world, and for the deep karma of so many people who love each other. The impermanence bird has flown over, but there is a tree called "acacia" on the ground. The cold current of winter has come, and there is a tree of bright yellow flowers blooming in front of the third aunt''s house, named "Winter Jasmine". Winter jasmine flowers are still in full bloom in winter, and acacia trees have trunks that are not afraid of being destroyed. Every moment of this human experience is of great significance! www.xiaoshuotxt? com An ox wheel Small, say t,metal cosmetic tubes, X \ t, day, don. emptycosmetictubes.com

W2S Database Support