Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> The Phantom of the Other World
The Phantom of the Other World
Author Topic
McKenzieWatson

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 1:01:13

She captured a small sect of Shengzong a few days ago. Although that small sect is not directly under the organization of the killing building, it is somewhat involved with the killing building! Said the inverse of heaven. Whew! Yi Feng breathed a sigh of relief and felt a deep headache. The demon queen was getting bolder and bolder, and the status of the killing building in Shengzong was very light. It is not comparable to the small sects of Shengzong. Although it is not comparable to Shengyinzong, it is also a big force on the list. What''s more, the old devil of Bloody Shura is not easy to mess with, and Yi Feng even suspects that he has stepped into the ranks. The old devil dared to assassinate Zunjie when he was in the royal rank. What else did he dare not do when he was in the royal rank? "How did you deal with the killing building?" Yi Feng took a deep breath and said to Tian Ni. It has been suppressed by me without telling me about the Master and the Council. Tian Ni said lightly. Yi Feng nodded, he knew that day inverse is for the sake of Yi Feng and Shi Daier, do not want to conflict with the Holy Yin Zong. If Shengyinzong and Shaolou collide, Shengzong will be earth-shaking again. Don''t let your master know about this first. I''ll talk to Shidai when I see her! Yi Feng said. Day inverse nodded, for Yi Feng''s decision is not unexpected: "But I can press down once, can press down twice, but can not always press down." Days against the worry, also let Yi Feng helpless. The bottom of my heart is also very helpless for the demon queen, this demon. Beautiful women dream of unifying the holy sect all day long. Shengzong has not been unified for thousands of years. Where can she be unified? "Press down this one first.". Although the demon queen has some problems in her brain,plastic laminated tube, she is not a fool and will not provoke the killing building at this time. Maybe she didn''t know that this little sect was a peripheral organization that killed the building! Yi Feng said lightly. Day inverse heard Yi Feng actually dare to scold the demon queen for brain problems, think of the means of the demon queen, he can not help but look at Yi Feng, the bottom of my heart do not know to hear Yi Feng''s evaluation, she will do what reaction. OK The inverse of heaven is straightforward. Yi Feng Xindao must go to find Shi Daier if he has a chance. Only the little witch has the right to speak in front of the demon queen. It''s just that Yi Feng is worried that the little witch has been brainwashed by the demon queen, and that almost every generation of the suzerain of the Holy Yin Sect takes the unification of the Holy Sect as his duty. Right! Tian Ni,empty lotion tubes, you do something for me! 693 Return of Soul Seal Tripod Chapter 693 "What is it?" Tian turned his head and looked at Yi Feng and said. Yi Feng looked at Tian Ni and said earnestly, "I want you to go back to the Holy Land!" Tian Ni frowned: "You should know that as long as the disciples of Shengzong go down to the Holy Land, they can never go up to the Holy Land again." Yi Feng rolled his eyes and said, "Don''t worry. I let you go up. The Five Elders won''t blame you." "Are you sure?" The day looks at Yi Feng suspiciously, the rules of the Holy Land for thousands of years, Yi Feng can also not follow? "I came down from the Holy Land not long ago." Yi Feng said to Tian Ni. When Tian Ni heard Yi Feng''s words, the suspicion in his eyes became heavier. He knew that Yi Feng was a contemporary evil emperor. But even evil, in front of the Holy Land also dare not be presumptuous, Yi Feng actually dare to violate the rules to go to the Holy Land again. Remembering the special nature of Yi Feng in the Holy Land before, Tianni always felt that Yi Feng was not just a descendant of the Evil Sect. Are you sure you can get me up the mountain? Tian Ni is still not at ease to ask, cosmetic tube packaging ,pump tube, he is already a disciple down the mountain. It is reasonable to say that those who go to the Holy Land again will be severely attacked by the Holy Land. Yi Feng''s awe of the Holy Land is far less than that of Tianni, and he can never feel Tianni''s awe of the Holy Land. Seeing Tian Ni''s indecisive appearance, he rolled his eyes and took out a letter that had been written long ago from the ring and handed it to Tian Ni and said. You can rest assured that as long as you say I invite you to go up, the five elders will never embarrass you. And you can just give it to them. Day inverse see Yi Feng so confident, he also nodded, think of the past Yi Feng in the Holy Land of special. The heart also involuntarily believes Yi Feng. If other disciples knew this, they might be shocked. The Holy Land is the transcendent and mystical presence of the entire Holy Dzong, and no one dares to violate its rules. I''ll try, and if I can''t go to the Holy Land, you''d better go yourself! Tian Ni said coldly. Yi Feng smiled and nodded, not worried about this at all. Yi Feng thought of the devouring beads in the cave, Yi Feng did not dare to relax at all, and had to ask Shengzong to make a move.
Although the day does not know why Yi Feng only wants him to take a letter to the Holy Land, but see Yi Feng''s cautious expression, also know that the matter is important. However, will the Holy Land still be in charge of the affairs of the disciples of Shengzong in the secular world? "I''m going to see my killing building!" Day inverse see Yi Feng nothing, he said to Yi Feng cool, turned and walked toward the chamber of secrets. The corner of Yi Feng''s mouth twitched mercilessly and he couldn''t help saying, "Get out!" Day inverse does not care at all, so disappear in Yi Feng''s line of sight. When Yi Feng saw Tian Ni leaving, he took a deep breath and did not stop. He said hello to Qin Yi and walked toward the blue student. Now that he has decided to recover the''devouring beads'', he has to be prepared for everything. Yi Feng has the notes about the''devouring beads'' from the cave. He already has the method. He doesn''t even need to consult the strange old man, but the elixirs and articles he needs should be prepared. Yi Feng dares not have a trace of carelessness in such things as''devouring pearls''. For such a horrible thing, with his strength, a careless death is a place where there is no burial place. Yi Feng is also ready to take back the soul seal tripod, with the help of the soul seal tripod, at least 10% of the success rate can be improved. Of course, Yi Feng also wants to ask the strange old man about the matter of eating beads, although the notes are very clear, but in front of the strange old man this master to get a little experience is also good. Under the urgent urging, Yi Feng soon arrived at the house where the strange old man could almost make people dizzy. Weird old! Is it strange to be old? Yi Feng runs this fighting spirit to resist that pungent smell, also walks toward the inner room, sees the strange old man to stay there as expected. Yi Feng hurriedly stepped forward and said with an obsequious smile,pump tube, "Strange old man, you''re here!" The strange old man looked at Yi Feng contemptuously and said, "Go ahead.". What are you looking for me for? ? emptycosmetictubes.com

W2S Database Support