Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Rebirth of Korea''s Peerless Beauty
Rebirth of Korea''s Peerless Beauty
Author Topic
McKenzieWatson

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 12:58:00

The dean sighed with pity, "Xiaoxiao, the child was sent to the orphanage by his mother as soon as he was born, and many children were adopted by others from childhood to adulthood, but she was the only one." Others called her a jinx, and she began to feel inferior slowly, and this time he thought you didn''t like her either. "Where is Dean Xiaoxiao?"? "I want to see her," I interrupted. "It was so late that the children went to bed, but Xiaoxiao heard that you were coming. You must get up. Maybe it will be here soon." "Sister" Speak of the devil, a tender voice sounded at the door. "Smile." I strode forward and picked her up. Her little face was very cold. "Why are you wearing so little?" I saw her wearing a nightdress with bare arms. "Hey, hey,plastic wheelie bins," Xiaoxiao cracked his big mouth and smiled at me without answering my question, when the nun standing aside told me. Xiaoxiao trotted all the way without changing his clothes. Angrily, I hugged her and went to the sofa to pick up the plaid shirt and put it on her. She was still holding the doll tightly in her arms, and her big eyes were shining curiously at my cousin next to me. "Brother, take the bag next to you and try on my new clothes for Xiaoxiao." I took out a pair of red and black trousers with lace trim and a British jacket. "Wow!" "Do you want to try?" "Yes!" Smile and nod. The nun came over and picked up Xiaoxiao,foldable bulk container, picked up her clothes and went to the inner room. "Dean, Chengjun brother went to China, maybe I will leave after a period of time, I can''t often see Xiaoxiao." I handed over the bag in my hand. "This is some clothes, toys and food for Xiaoxiao. I hope you can help me take good care of her." The dean took it and put it on the table. NO.24 "What''s the matter?" "What!" I looked at my cousin questioningly.
"You''ve been sighing all the way out of the orphanage." Look at me in the car. "You''re in a bad mood." "No!"! I leaned back in my chair and turned to look out of the window. The street lamps flashed by in rows, reflecting my sad face. "Sister, don''t smile, do you?" ……“ 5555 Sister, plastic pallet supplier ,plastic pallet manufacturer, don''t go. ………… "Hey ~ ~" deep sigh tone, tightly closed his eyes, smiling tears eyes appeared in front of him, chest is like tightly pressing countless stones, raw pain, raw pain. "I''m not willing to give up." Why don''t you bring her with you. Cousin looked ahead lightly. "Ah!" How can I be reluctant to give up! It''s like in my heart.. It seems strange.. I insisted. "Fool, your mind is written on your face, and you still want to hide it from me!" My eldest brother spoiled and rubbed my head. "Oops!"! Can''t you drive properly? I hate messing up my hair again. I knocked off his right hand, and his tone was full of dissatisfaction. "Ha ha." He looked at me and laughed proudly. Xiaoxiao laughs you to death! I pouted and looked at him viciously. "Do you want your brother to help you?" "Help what?" He looked at his delicate face doubtfully. "The Kim family is not short of money to adopt that little girl." "I know, and besides, it''s not like I haven''t had the idea." But as long as I think of Nian Bing cousin, there is no way to let Xiaoxiao into such a complicated family. I''m afraid this family will kill her innocence step by step. I lowered my head and played with my fingers helplessly. "Idiot.." Cousin gently murmured his eyes falling into the impenetrable distance. The shrill voice sounded at the entrance of the silent street. "Ouch!" …… 55 My head! Oh, it hurts! Come on, brother, what the hell are you doing. I rubbed my forehead against the glass and complained. Will it be swollen! What''s the sudden nerve! Don''t give advance notice if you want to stop? "Really, you don''t know how to rub it for me. It hurts!" ………… Raise your head and straighten the mirror above the car. Hands that lift your hair are forbidden. What''s going on here? ( ? o ? )…… When did so many come outside the car. A black-clad''terrorist ''with a murder weapon "Brother.". They Surprised, I pointed to the group of masked men outside who kept approaching us. And a pair of''Do you know? '' His expression looked at the cold face of the cousin, "very interesting!"! Isn''t it? Cousin looked outside and his thumb slipped gently over his lower lip. I haven''t been active for a long time. His eyes were as bright as the approaching phosphorus fire in the eyes of the wolves on the night of the wasteland. "Jin Haosen, I know you''re in the car. Get out if you''re a man!" One of them pointed to our car and spoke! He should be the leader of those people. "Brother!"! Don''t go out! I held my cousin''s hand tightly and shook my head anxiously to look at him. I don''t doubt your strength, but.. So many people, go out not to be beaten into''pig head four ''ah "Little love, stay in the car." The uninhibited smile is displayed in the fundus. "Brother!" Why are you stupid before you go out! Use your brain to think about it, even if you are more powerful, a person can not beat so much ah "God, but there are dozens of people ah, but also with lethal weapons!"! Why do I have the feeling of talking to aliens on an alien planet? | "Don''t believe me!" I ignored him and took out my cell phone. "I''m calling the housekeeper now and asking him to bring someone here right away. It should be too late.".
Right! And call my brothers. "Ah!"! Brother, what are you doing? Why did you grab my cell phone? Give it back! My cousin grabbed my hand with his right hand, put my mobile phone in his pocket smartly,plastic pallet box, and then smiled at me gracefully, "Would you like to give my brother a victory kiss?" Before I could react, my cousin''s lips were softly pressed against my forehead. Wait for the news of my victorious return! In addition Loosen my hands and pick up the tie next to me. "Don''t take it off without my orders." NO.25? cnplasticpallet.com

W2S Database Support