Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> Soul Capturing Flag-Zhuge Qingyun _ txt Novel Paradise
Soul Capturing Flag-Zhuge Qingyun _ txt Novel Paradise
Author Topic
DanylShaw

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 12:48:57

The long, thin man, dressed in a black robe, nodded and said, "Brother Youming, you are the most reasonable. Except for the time between the third watch and the fifth drum every night, you can let the people in the world sweep the sutras and hang around." Before Fang Qi could speak, Shangguan Ling, who was sitting in front of the grave, recognized the interest and asked, "What about between the third watch and the fifth drum?" The lanky man in black raised his mourning stick slightly, and his voice was even colder than before. He replied, "Between the third watch and the fifth watch, this''Tomb of Ten Thousand Surnames'' is a ghost world. Those who enter it in vain will die!" When Fang Qi heard this, he began to laugh. He gazed at the man in front of him, who was more than eight feet tall. He asked slowly, "According to my friend, we must regard ourselves as ghosts. We are so unlucky that we came to the''Tomb of the Ten Thousand Surnames'' just between the third watch and the fifth watch. Are we going to be chased by our friends and become ghosts forever?" The lanky man in black used two cold eyes to sweep Shangguan Ling and Fang Qi with electricity. He frowned slightly and said, "Fortunately, the four drums have not yet been handed over, and the''Lord of the Hades'' has not yet ascended to the temple. I think you are ignorant for the first time, so I will give you special tolerance. As long as you leave this''Tomb of Ten Thousand Surnames'' as soon as possible, and don''t mention what you met tonight to others, you will be free from the pain of being forced to Shangguan Ling listened to the tone of this man who looked like a black impermanent, as if there was still a "God of the nether world" who was going to rise in the Hall of Four Drums. Curious, he could not help burning. He hurriedly said, "You are a black impermanent. Your heart is not bad!"! But we see too much of the filth of the world, and we want to make friends with ghosts! Can we have a look at the view of the temple of the''god of the nether world ''you just mentioned? The lanky man in black sneered and said,Manual Flush Valve, "It''s not easy for you to die!"! Use the mourning stick as your soul-guiding banner to pay homage to the''God of the Hades''! Words into the body, the right hand mourning stick aimed at the "benevolence God beggar" Fang Qi, slanting shoulder under the smash, left palm and when the chest slightly push, a cold wind, then self-breaking air raid to! Fang Qi''s martial arts are not as superb as the "Five Wonders of Qian and Kun", but he is a first-class player in Jianghu! Seeing that the wailing stick of the lanky man in black seemed to be too common, he was startled and refused to take over the frame rashly. His shoulders shook slightly and floated out seven feet, but in midair there was a wind blowing out of his sleeves, cutting across the cold palm of the other side! He this kind of judgment,Prison toilet for sale, as expected not bad, the black dress lanky person, that mourning stick not surprisingly slanting shoulder under the smash, but in the distance Fang Qi top of the head, about three feet, suddenly internal force a hair, mourning stick shock into the sky stick shadow, countless wolf teeth, power to fall in the air, if not Fang Qi first to avoid, a little negligence, in a hurry, really hard to escape this move below! Even so, Fang Qi''s sleeve wind and the other side of the cold palm gently touch, has been secretly frightened this person who pretends to be a ghost, skill seems to be much higher than their own! Although the heart is deeply alert, but the body is electric disease turned back, "hit the dog stick" sudden strange move "rich and powerful family chase dog", light to a stick oblique pick, Urinal Manual Flush Valve ,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, but the upper point of the throat, hanging left and right "period door", the lower hit "blood sea" and "injustice", in one move, attack the other side''s five main points in the upper, middle and lower three routes! This hand "the poor family helps" the unique study, the power is extremely strong, the change is unpredictable, forces the black clothes lanky person, in the mouth ghost roars, suddenly retreats eight feet! Shangguan Ling clapped his hands and said with a smile, "Elder Fang, your''dog-beating stick method ''is really wonderful in Wulin. Besides beating dogs, you can also beat ghosts.." The lanky man in black, after retreating to avoid the situation, was waiting to attack with a stick, but when he heard Shangguan Ling''s words, he suddenly felt stunned. He fixed his eyes on Fang Qi and looked at him for a long time. He asked in harmony, "Since my friend knows how to use the''dog-beating stick ''method in the''Poor Family Gang'', I would like to ask you about a''Lightning God Begging ''Zhu Ming. Are you familiar with him?" Fang Qi saw that the other party not only stopped fighting, but also became calm. He could not help feeling a little strange. He could not imagine what the other party would have to do with Zhu Ming, the "lightning God begging"?
As soon as he thought about it, Shangguan Ling cried with a smile, "Of the three different beggars of the Poor Family Gang, No.8212 is." ''Lightning God Begging ''Zhu Ming, the second''Yin and Yang Hand'' Mo Ping, the third is the''One-legged Wind Chasing Benevolent God Beggar ''Fang Qi elder! The lanky man in black, smell speech hurriedly put the mourning stick in his waist, folded his fists and bowed slightly, and said respectfully to Fang Qi: "I don''t know if Master Fang has come down. Please forgive my clumsiness!"! My''god of the nether world ''has long admired Fengyi and longed for a while! Fang Qi really can''t imagine that he will be "the God of the nether world" and admire Fengyi for a long time, and among all the martial arts masters, he has never heard such a ghostly nickname! But seeing that they were so respectful and polite, he had no choice but to say with a smile, "Ask your friend''s name."? And the so-called''Lord of the Hades'', which is the nickname of the master? The lanky man, dressed in black, replied respectfully, "I''m a hero, and I''m serving the Lord in the''Nine Quiet Places''. The Lord has given me the title of''Soul Seductor ''."
As for the God of my family, because he has lived in the''Nine Quiet Places'' for a long time, he has never mentioned the name of Yangshi. Please forgive him for not being able to answer! But after Master Fang meets my God, you may know. "Jiuyou Dique" and "Youming Shenjun", two unheard of place names and names, are really attractive! However, Fang Qi was concerned that Shangguan Lingqi''s "Snake Juice Silver Pill" was highly poisonous and was in urgent need of a radical cure, so he said to the "Seductive Messenger" with a smile, "Since Fang Qi has been invited by his friends and the''God of the Hades'', he should pay his respects! But my brother, Shangguan, was poisoned and was about to have an attack, so he urgently needed to rush to dozens of miles away to find an old friend for treatment, and after that, how about coming back to the''Tomb of Ten Thousand Surnames'' to pay his respects to the God? Kui Jie, the "soul-seducer," laughed when he heard this and said, "Why is Master Fang still running dozens of miles away? My God will cure ten thousand poisons, unparalleled! A''wonderful cinnabar ''is enough to restore Shangguan as before! Fang Qi finally felt that it was not appropriate to deliver the responsibility of treating the strange poison in Shangguan Ling to a stranger, the''god of the nether world ''! But if he did not agree, he would appear to be too timid and make a fool of himself, so he glanced at the spirit of the palace to see how he expressed himself. Shangguan Ling was more curious than Fang Qi. He deliberately lied and said,Time Delay Tap, "Elder Fang, I already feel evil in my heart and my limbs are slightly numb. I''m afraid I have no time to find Qiu Yun, the''snake beggar ''. Why don''t I ask this''god of the nether world'' to give me a wonderful hand?" ? cnkexin.com

W2S Database Support