Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> He stinks
He stinks
Author Topic
DanylShaw

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 12:48:14

Ji Xiaoliang patted yuan Jinghan as if nothing had happened. "We are thin and need junk food to increase fat." The next morning, Ji Xiaoliang was woken up by the alarm clock. She reached out and pressed the alarm clock of her mobile phone, got up from the bed, rushed to wash and change into her school uniform and went into the classroom. It was still early, and there were only a few people in the classroom, partly because everyone had just been divided into classes and were not very familiar with each other, and the class was very quiet. She went to her seat and sat down, stretching comfortably. Holding his chin in boredom and looking out of the window, he soon saw Shan Xuan coming out of the boys'' dormitory. The bright red sun hung in the sky, the original fog opened like a curtain, handsome face plated with a layer of soft light is very beautiful, he is a little not full of sleep, sleepy eyes look a bit lazy. Ji Xiaoliang unconsciously narrowed his eyes and smiled at the corners of his mouth. It was really a beautiful child. It was not until the sound of pulling the chair came from the right side that Ji Xiaoliang came to his senses. She looked at Shan Xuan affectionately and deliberately lowered her voice to make herself look gentle. "Good morning, Shan Xuan." As soon as Shan Xuan put down his schoolbag, he heard Ji Xiaoliang''s unusual voice, and he felt a chill in his back. Morning. The breath of the teenager between the nose is clear and clean, Ji Xiaoliang takes a deep breath comfortably, want to see what Shan Xuan is doing at this time,Time Delay Tap, only to see him take out the math problem and start writing again. Morning reading time passed quickly, the first class is the English class season, Xiaoliang felt very collapsed, the whole class down the people can not be lifted. She thought, if you can''t listen to the class anyway, you might as well look at the handsome guy. Just as she was holding her cheeks to see Shan Xuan, Shan Xuan seemed to anticipate her movements. Cover the side of his face with a book. Ji Xiaoliang looked at the boy on the cover of the English book,push button toilet flush valve, who was looking at her brilliant eight white teeth. She suddenly felt that Shan Xuan''s gentleness in the dining hall was false. And she firmly believes that Shan Xuan is the legendary dimple cheater. You are ruthless, Ji Xiaoliang looked at the blackboard with a dull hum, and his thoughts had already drifted to where he did not know. Shan Xuan heard the sound of a stuffy hum and suddenly smiled at the corners of his mouth. Put down the book and continue to take notes, during which Ji Xiaoliang did not harass him again, he felt refreshed. At the end of the class, the class was noisy, and Ji Xiaoliang was lying on the table, intending to catch up on his sleep. Xiao Liang, your sister is looking for you. Chen Yi went to Ji Xiaoliang''s table and patted her on the arm. Ji Xiaoliang slept very heavily, and when he was about to curse, he saw Chen Yi and immediately gave up. His tone was uncontrollable and unfriendly. "What''s wrong?" Chen Yi repeated the words, Ji Xiaoliang heard out of the door of the class and saw his clever little cousin at this time misty eyes are very pitiful. As soon as Ji Xiaoliang saw that his sleepiness was gone, Concealed Flush Valve ,Flush Retrofit Kit, he swung his arm and said to Sheng Chunxi, "Which cub bullied you? Tell me." The little girl cried and looked at her complaining, "It''s not because of you, our head teacher thought I was good at math.". He appointed me as a math representative and gave me a set of math problems to exercise. …… Ji Xiaoliang put down his fist and twitched a few times at the corners of his mouth. Shan Xuan, who had just come back from fetching water, happened to hear the conversation and saw Ji Xiaoliang sneer at the awkward facial features with an unnatural expression and squeeze in in front of her. Is it too late to beat him now? The handsome boy can''t stand it! Ji Xiaoliang clenched his fist and really wanted to punch his handsome face. Her grinning expression made Sheng Chunxi laugh. Ji Xiaoliang looked at the smiling Sheng Chunxi with a confused face, but seeing that the little princess had nothing to do, he rubbed her little face and said in a low voice: "It doesn''t matter. My sister teaches you after school. You come to our class after school." When Sheng Chunxi heard this, he nodded happily and jumped back to the classroom happily. Ji Xiaoliang looked at the bouncing figure, sighing with emotion that young people are easy to coax, just teaching math problems can also be so excited. I know when school really comes. Ji Xiaoliang felt that she was wrong, and she was very wrong.
Ji Xiaoliang pointed to her textbook and looked at the dense notes with relief, so she asked gently: "What don''t you understand?" "I don''t know anything." It''s normal to be ignorant at the beginning of school. Ji Xiaoliang continued to speak gently: "Subsets include themselves, but proper subsets do not. For example, a B C has eight subsets, while proper subsets have seven." See Sheng Chunxi continue to shake his head, "still don''t understand.." Ji Xiaoliang drew a little sheep to make it more vivid, but Sheng Chunxi said sincerely, "Sister, your painting is so ugly." "Puff." Hearing a laugh behind him, Ji Xiaoliang was filled with indignation and said, "I''m helping my warm-hearted little sister. If you have the ability, you can come." The teenager pulled a chair and sat beside them, because he had just woken up, and his voice was very magnetic and hoarse. "The subset is all, and the true subset is one less.". Is that easy to understand? Ji Xiaoliang raised his eyes to explore the expression of Sheng Chunxi, trying to find the traces of confusion, she secretly thought that this is not exactly the same as what she said. I saw Sheng Chunxi nodded excitedly, "I see!"! I see! ?? Ji Xiaoliang reached out his hand and knocked a chestnut on her head. "You little devil who forgets righteousness at the sight of sex, get out and write your questions." The next morning, Ji Xiaoliang walked into the classroom with deep blue eyes. Unfortunately, the first class was math. Ji Xiaoliang, how long have you been late for school? Today, write the math quiz for me quickly, and go to the office after school to copy the student guidelines for me. Xie Wenrui took a test paper and stuffed it into her hand, waving her back to her position. Ji Xiaoliang took the test paper, sitting on the seat that moment all feel the whole person in a half-awake state, finally Yu Guang saw next to the single Xuan is writing the test paper, she actually devilishly plunged into the sea of questions, write up. When school was over in the afternoon, she went to the front of the office and looked inside,Stainless Steel Prison Toilet, and saw Chen Mian, who was waiting for her, sitting in the office correcting the papers. cnkexin.com

W2S Database Support