Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> Urban perspective eye
Urban perspective eye
Author Topic
DanylShaw

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 12:45:26

Qiu Guangliang will not think too much money hot, but also follow suit to push out four stacks of chips, the chips on the table piled up like a hill, out of a few blue, a golden. It''s completely dry this time. As soon as Wang Zhuo''s facial expression changed, he resumed his calm and calm smile and raised his eyebrows to boss Liu: "Open the card?" "Wait a minute." Qiu Guangliang stretched out his hand to Wang Zhuo and stopped him. He said to Boss Liu with a smile, "Boss Liu, I still have a little bargaining chip here. How about we compare first?" If you feel that your cards are not ambiguous, it is also possible to find someone to add chips to compare cards alone. For example, Qiu Guangliang now invites boss Liu to compare cards with him. Two people can take out the same chips and put them together. Whoever has a big card will take it away. It has nothing to do with the final victory. Even if Wang Zhuo wins in the end, the chips of the competition have nothing to do with Wang Zhuo. It only belongs to the winner of the competition. See Wang Zhuo suddenly changed the expression, and Qiu Guangliang has suddenly asked to increase the number of cards, Liu boss immediately felt a little strange, how these two faces like a one-and-a-half-year-old child face, said to change ah. Looking at Qiu Guangliang''s suddenly bright eyes, boss Liu''s heart suddenly had no bottom. After thinking about it, he said with a calm face: "It''s better not to compare. Let''s open the cards like this." "Then I''ll take one first." Wang Zhuo took the lead in opening a card,stainless steel squatting pan, a moderate heart 8. Boss Liu could not judge anything from an 8, but at least the 8 was not as big as any of his cards. He was too lazy to reveal his cards slowly like Wang Zhuo. As soon as he shook off his hand, he showed his cards: "Ace, 10, spade flush, you can do it as you see fit." Qiu Guangliang shook his head with a smile. Boss Liu and Boss Zhou suddenly had a black eye and their mood sank to the bottom of the valley. Sorry,Time Delay Faucet, boss Liu, I''m a flush from QA, and everyone wants to give money to Xi. Qiu Guangliang looked at Wang Zhuo with a smile, and his expression was somewhat clear: "Brother, are you also Shunzi?"? I wonder if you have any money? He has decided that Wang Zhuo is a straight of 8, 9, 10, or a smaller pair of 8 to 10, because Wang Zhuo has shown a red heart 8, and he recognized a red heart 10 with a secret note. Even if Wang Zhuo is also a straight flush, he is sure to win this game. See, I said this game is out of money, Stainless Steel Trough Urinal ,stainless steel toilet, how about it? "QA, there is no bigger one after three pieces. This card wins very well." "The tide has gone. Can the new brother still catch the cards against the sky?" "I''ll give you the money first!" The impatient handsome boy counted five blue chips and threw them at the center of the table. Wait! Wang Zhuo suddenly stopped him with a gentle voice and said to him with a smile, "Brother Jun, you can give these five blue chips to Liangzi directly. Those thrown on the table should be five golden ones." The handsome brother was stupefied for a moment and asked in surprise, "Are you three?" Obviously, only three is five thousand pieces of Xijin, and Wang Zhuo asked him not to throw the Xijin for Qiu Guangliang on the table, that is more solid, Wang Zhuo is three winners, the money on the table is his, the money for Qiu Guangliang can not be put there! "Oh, my God, I don''t want Xijin again. My seven thousand and five hundred!" "It''s against the sky, this game is really against the sky!" "Invincible enemy card ah, flush and flush double kill, there are more than five million?!" "Your calculation is wrong. It''s more than 4.8 million, and even Xijin is less than 490." The crowd was excited, but Qiu Guangliang was still sitting there. He looked at Wang Zhuo with a smile and said, "Don''t joke, brother." "What is there to joke about?" Wang Zhuo smiled faintly, raised his right hand on his shoulder, and snapped his fingers: "Xiao Qiong, open the cards for everyone to see." Materialist Ji Qiong finally could not be materialistic this time. She rubbed her hands and shook them twice like worshipping a Bodhisattva. She slowly opened two cards and spread them out next to the red heart 8 that Wang Zhuo had opened. Two more eights! Three 8! Kill all! "It''s impossible!" With a loud cry, Qiu Guangliang lost all his previous demeanor. He stood up and reached out to grab Wang Zhuo''s card.
Ji Yunlei showed his gambler''s true qualities at this moment. A bear hug threw Qiu Guangliang aside. If Qiu Guangliang''s big action scattered the cards, it would not be fun. Qiu Guangliang calmed down for a moment, shook his long hair and said angrily, "I want to have a look." What else is there to see? It''s all there. It''s three 8s. "Give it to Xi Jin. Give it to Xi Jin. I guess we''re going to break up after this game." "Well, take my five thousand, sister." "Why is there such a big gap in life? My three A''s just received A Haidilao, and their three small 8''s earned more than three million, alas." The gamblers paid the chips one after another. Wang Zhuo smiled at Qiu Guangliang: "Don''t you understand? Then you can have a look." Sister Qi ran to the bathroom to find a small plastic basin and packed up the chips on the table. Ji Yunlei stared at Qiu Guangliang closely in case he did anything wrong again. Wang Zhuo looked at Qiu Guangliang leisurely and contented, but his line of sight passed through his body, the walls of the room, the corridor and the opposite room, and directly saw the scene in the monitoring darkroom. Qiu Guangliang took Wang Zhuo''s three 8s, full of evil fire and unable to vent. He felt that he was really going to explode. On the back of one of the 8s, he could find the secret that should have represented the 10 of hearts. Even if he was blunt, he understood what was going on. It turned out that Wang Zhuo deliberately pinched a mark on this 8 and forged it into a 10 of hearts, which made him recognize that Wang Zhuo had no three. I just lost the game. It''s no use saying anything now. If you lose,Self-closing Faucet, you lose. Qiu Guangliang''s mind was in a mess. Even the boss''s scolding from his headphones turned a deaf ear. What''s three years of gambling? What''s a high-tech pinhole camera? What is the headset of wireless command? In front of the young man on the opposite side, there were some shameful jokes. He pinched the cards casually and broke all the tricks and cheating. Nearly two million chips were handed over to others! After paying the money, boss Zhou and boss Liu took the lead in leaving with a heavy heart. They didn''t even hide their identities as secret partners. They lost nearly two million yuan all of a sudden. Their hearts had already flown with the money. cnkexin.com

W2S Database Support