Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> My World · The Front of Relying on Heaven
My World · The Front of Relying on Heaven
Author Topic
DanylShaw

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 12:44:17

His deep affection for the empress made everyone look at him. Who said that the emperor was a heartless playboy? He was born to be an unmoved and devoted emperor. No one could deny that the empress was the only one in the harem. His indulgence to his uncle, everyone said, "Love me, love my dog." In the face of the empress, he was particularly tolerant and loving. Is that true? Thinking of the emperor gazing at Youhe''s eyes, Long Yinyuan''s heart moved. Others would say that it was the eyes of love. However, after seeing his father''s casual look at the world and the way he smiled because he thought of the world, he could conclude that it was not the eyes of the important person he loved and cared about. In the past, I didn''t take him seriously, and I didn''t think that my uncle could pose any threat to me. So even if I had a little doubt, I didn''t know. It was because the world would notice him, and I would pay more attention to him in today''s court. When I looked at him, I saw that it was inappropriate. I don''t know what it is, but what is certain is that the emperor has Youhe in his eyes, but not in his heart. Is all the affection just put on? Oneself in the outside, is not to put on a mask, smile hidden knife, innocent, play lonely,Flush valve price, depending on the object is different, will hide the real intention deeply, make full use of the advantages of age and appearance, let people not defend, not when they are a threat, the whole court, only Rong Lv and He Lu know their true face. The heart of the emperor is unpredictable. In what way is he the same as himself? Does it have anything to do with his interpretation of devotion? Do you want to treat him as an opponent? At present, it is more important to deal with the affairs of the world. Well,Stainless Steel Squatting Pan, it is not so easy to deal with the affairs of the country''s uncle if there is a conflict with the emperor''s purpose. However, you can also try the emperor''s favor first, and then give him a substantial blow. Then, ten days at the latest, you can set out to catch up with the world. How long can you bear not to see the world? At what moment is the limit?
"You are still young, the vision should not be confined to one person, the world is so big, why worry that there is no world for you to gallop?"? Men should make contributions. Yin Yin, if you want to stand out and bring glory to your ancestors, the world is your father''s, so you have to have a new goal. Grandpa said, "Don''t be too tired of the world, you have to learn to find the feeling in others, Flushometer valve ,stainless steel shower tray, don''t let yourself go to the road of no return." The whole world, there is only one world. Grandpa will not understand, Mimi and he has an agreement, the world can be his father, but Mimi must be their own. Father always has an ambiguous attitude towards the world. Obviously, he spoils her to death. He never tries to stop her from doing anything dangerous, childish and boring. He is completely tolerant. As long as she is happy, even if they are husband and wife, there is always a feeling in his heart that his father seems to be guarding the world instead of himself. When he is an adult and has enough ability, he will return it to its original owner. But, as of today.. He wants to take the world out of his sight. It''s not that I''m not confused or angry. In any case, we must catch up. From the age of eight, there is no room for another woman except her. He has more time than his father to meet her when he is still a child. No matter what his father thinks, Mimi belongs only to himself. That day is not too far away. However, the dragon sound cup also did not expect, just went to the restaurant to eat a meal, unexpectedly also can give oneself to provoke another obstacle. Mimi''s ability to make trouble out of nothing has been deepened. The other party is Guozhang''s cousin, the prime minister of the left court. He can realize that the world should also be responsible for his father''s disappearance these days. They insisted on giving up their seats, completely ignoring the dragon family, arrogant attitude, and molested the civilian woman when Mimi went to the washroom, and let her kick her on the spot, this, this is not to let him be separated? It''s not that she shouldn''t have kicked the old man, but why didn''t she kick him a little harder to make him half dead and accuse him of ransacking the house and exterminating the family? "He assured the restaurant owner again and again that nothing would happen to them. Yes, of course they had to deal with it." Yin Yin, you have to try the tricky taste of taking over the world. The father decided that the matter should be handled by him. It was a test. If he wanted to follow them and protect the world, he had to have the experience and ability to deal with such matters. If he wanted to prove that he was qualified, he had to attach a certificate of qualification. "Uncle Guo''s family is really disgusting." Come on, Long Er. Do not know two father and son billowy woman, laugh give birth to double dimple, faint rise two cheeks, "after we left, the thing here asks you." I don''t think he doesn''t have the ability to handle it. That''s a lot of trust. It''s also gravity. Must not leave a tail to catch up with them, really do not want to separate for a moment, then, this time, it is not only their own hand, Rong Lv, Qilu, can not stand by and watch the excitement. How fast can we catch up? Looking at her to be about to leave him completely do not think bitter also do not have the feeling of giving up, the dragon sound cup pursed his lips, this guy, so happy to do what? A dull person always needs two or three days to realize what it''s like to be away from her. Could it be that she spoils her too much so that she doesn''t know how to cherish her? At least she has to put on the appearance of being reluctant to leave. Long Yongyun added with a half-smile: "If you are not sure,Stainless Steel Toilet Sink Combo, remember not to lose yourself." What do you mean? The next day, Long Yinyuan knew that his father had not completely ignored the world''s troubles. Want to know, how can the person who loves the world so much let her be cheated and remain indifferent? He has gone one step ahead and given orders throughout the capital. Set off a storm in the market against someone. See when the dragon will do good things and catch up quickly. Both big and small dragons have a chance to win the world. It depends on the development of the plot. Meditate for you cnkexin.com

W2S Database Support