Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> I am the ultimate boss of online games
I am the ultimate boss of online games
Author Topic
DanylShaw

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 12:43:20

"*** me!"! This skeleton monster is really good at running, specially picking groups of high-level monster areas! …… Support a lot ~ ~ ~ The sixth chapter Ling Mu wants to practice. Nonsense, Lingmu is not stupid, although I don''t know how to be chased by such a group of players, that can''t run, you have to get rid of them, so I pick a lot of strange places to tie up, at this time Lingmu also found the benefits of the skeleton body, one is not tired, the other is the skeleton is light, run fast, this can be bitter behind the large group of players chasing, agile low mage fighters can''t catch up with them. The agile thief archer reluctantly followed the hatred of Lingmu''s buttocks and eating monsters, and was gradually dragged down, and finally he could only look at the skeleton and sigh. Ling Mu, who finally got rid of the pursuers, did not know where he had come, and this was in the middle of a somewhat gloomy forest, and then he began to look for the reason why he was being chased. Name: Yushu Lingfeng Title: Hope of the Underworld Race: Undead Profession: Underworld Believer Grade: 1 Quality: Average Health: 40/50 Mana: 250/250 Physical Attack Power: 6-6 Magic Attack Power: 33-33 Physical Defense: 5-5 Magic Defense: 5-5 Strength: 6 Constitution: 5 Agility: 7 Intelligence: 33 Spirit: 25 Talent: Underworld Breath, Underworld Body, Underworld Eye Skills: Fireball, Call of the Underworld Attributes have increased a little due to staying in the underworld for a period of time,tube fitting manufacturer, but there is an extra quality on the attribute panel! What''s going on? Quality, isn''t this the classification of items, equipment and monsters? Normal White, Elite and Bronze Blue, Silver Silver, Gold Gold, Legend and Lord Red, Myth Purple. Why do you have a quality attribute? Lingmu remember before to see is not,14 needle valve, it seems to be just appeared, Lingmu said do not understand, do not understand for a long time, had to temporarily ignore it. A total of 50 points of blood, just rubbed off the 10 points also automatically back to full, thanks to this skeleton body and light run fast stress area is small-empty skeleton body even bows and arrows can pass through the middle without injury, so Lingmu did not lose much blood. Looked at the game time, it is already five o''clock in the morning, five hours have passed since the opening of the service, because the hidden task Lingmu''s experience is still 0, the level has not changed at all, Lingmu opened the ranking list and was immediately stimulated. First place: Xiaoyao Childe-Level 7 Second place: Zhanshen Tu-Level 6 Third place: Decepticons-Level 6 No.4: Brilliant Riding-Level 6 No.5 Breeze-Level 6 No.6: Emperor Xiaotian-Level 6 Seventh place: Fengyun Jiuge-Level 6 No.8: I don''t like bitter gourd-Level 6 9th place: Ouyang Xiaojian-Level 6 No.10: Dongfeng No Trace-Level 6 On behalf of the high-end players of the first team actually all to level 6, see Lingmu straight scold this group of Lian Ji madman actually bite so hard, the first ten names are familiar to Lingmu, not a big trade union president is elite, needle valve manufacturer ,stainless steel tube fitting, or is the kind of bullish scattered players such as Xiaoyao Childe, of course, there are unfamiliar names like the last two. Scold to scold, Lingmu also have to prepare to practice, or be pulled too far on the loss of a big hair. Open the backpack to see, not surprisingly, the novice three artifacts, not more than a grain of ash. Rough stick: Equipment requirements: Level 1 Attack: 0-1 A tattered cloth robe: Equipment requirements: Level 1 Defense: 0-1 Ragged cloth shoes: Equipment requirements: Level 1 Defense: 0-1 Not even the quality of the garbage equipment, the warrior class also has a ragged pants more than the mage, but better than nothing, better than nothing, all wearing on the body of Lingmu feel a little strange, after all, is a skeleton, the feeling of wearing on the body is simply indescribable. Open the map, showing the putrid forest, Lingmu took two steps forward, and saw a wandering corpse in front of him.
Carrion: The dead bodies of Novice Villagers are contaminated to form undead. Rating: 7 Quality: White Health: 2000/2000 Attack Power: 110-150 Physical Defense: 20-30 Spell Defense: 5-10 Skills: Claw of Corruption, Corpse Poison Weaknesses: Light, Fire Tried the eye of the underworld, the effect is not bad, but get the carrion attribute but Ling Mu scared not light, an ordinary level 7 monster actually has such abnormal attributes. After thinking about it, Lingmu tried to throw a fireball with a stick and then ran away. If the rotting corpse moved slower than him, he could use the terrain kite to hit it. -36!” The skill hit, but the rotting corpse did not respond at all. Lingmu ran two steps and stopped strangely, throwing another one. -39!” It did hit, but the rotting corpse just stopped to look at him and continued to wander. Lingmu''s running posture came back and he threw it again. -38!” Still the same, the rotting corpse looked at Lingmu, as if to say why you want to hit me, and then continued to wander. Ling Mu did not throw, carefully observed, and finally realized the key to the problem. I didn''t notice that the name on the rotting corpse''s head was not the red of the monster, but the green of the friendly unit! Thinking of being chased by a large group of players before, Lingmu seemed to be aware of something, looked at his head, did not see his name "Yushu Lingfeng", but was replaced by "underworld believers", and then thought of his attribute board and the same quality column as the monster, Lingmu was surprised to come to a conclusion! "Have I become a monster?!" But turn to think it doesn''t seem to be a bad thing, like now, Daguai does not fight back, you can not kill any boss at will! Invincible! Ling Mu smiled, a skull mouth kept closing, and continued to swing the stick, throwing the ball of fire at the poor rotting corpse, but when the rotting corpse was almost empty of blood, he had no blue, but had to take the stick to knock,hydraulic fitting manufacturer, but found that he could not move at all, but also added a state to the rotting corpse, even more unable to move. chinaroke.com

W2S Database Support