Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> A scoundrel''s lazy wife
A scoundrel''s lazy wife
Author Topic
DanylShaw

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 12:42:31

Qin heard the dissatisfaction in her daughter''s voice, but it was a foregone conclusion that she could no longer hide it from her daughter: "Your father promised.". Don''t worry. Your father didn''t agree just because of today. Yesterday he came to propose marriage, we are going to refuse because we don''t know his origin, but today he knelt down in front of your father and vowed to marry you, vowed to be good to you for a lifetime, and explained his background, we have no reason to refuse. You''re worried about his character.-Right? Silly child, listen to Niang say, if he is a lecherous, absolutely will not be able to endure in that situation. He didn''t ask for help because he was afraid that it would damage your reputation. "But he." Shu Wan instinctively wanted to say Cheng Qingran''s rudeness to his sister, looked up at Qin''s helpless eyes, and she had no idea to explain, she was like him, he had kissed him, he had touched him, in addition to marrying him, what else could she do? Since both parents think he has no problem, what else can she say? Up to now, she doesn''t understand why Cheng Qing Ran wants to marry her. She only hopes that Cheng Qing Ran is not particularly bad except for his lust. Mother, I listen to you. "Don''t worry. Although he was born in a rich family, he doesn''t have the temper of a playboy. There is only one daughter left by a wet nurse to take care of his daily life. It can be seen that he has a good character." Shu Wan does not care about Cheng Qing Ran in the end how, anyway always want to marry, marry to marry. It was nearly dusk when Cheng Qingran personally sent the five people out and sent them back to Qingshan Village by General Wei. His eyes fell faintly on Shu Wan,brass tube fitting, but he saw her wearing a curtain hat and never looked at herself. Shy, I guess? Cheng Qingran didn''t think much about it. In the future, he had plenty of time to get along with her. Now the most important thing was to deal with Zhao Dalang. As early as he got Shu Maoting''s consent, he looked for an opportunity to arrange two guards to take care of Zhao Dalang''s "funeral". Look at the time, he should be back soon. The next day, Mrs. Wan, who knew nothing about it, came to the door again,12 needle valve, and Qin received her warmly and naturally, indicating that she was willing to marry the Cheng family. In the view of Mrs. Wan, this answer is a matter of course, said a few good words, then took the reward money to Chengfu Daoxi, did not think about how many twists and turns have taken place. That night, both Shu Lan and Xiao Lang knew that Shu Wan was going to marry Cheng Qing. Shulan was not very clear about the concept of getting married. She only knew that her elder sister was going to marry the elder brother, and then she was going to move there. So she was very reluctant. When she went to bed at night, she ran into Shuwan''s quilt and hugged her waist and whispered: "Sister, why do you have to move to someone else''s house when you get married?"? Can''t big brother move to our house? I don''t want you to go! Shu Wan touched her sister''s soft long hair, and her low voice was somewhat erratic: "Women get married and men get married. It has been like this since ancient times. There is no reason.". Since my sister is going to marry him, she will be a member of the Cheng family all her life. It''s not easy to come back. But you can rest assured that his home is in the town, and I will try my best to respect him and try to go home more often. She didn''t dare to let her sister look for her. She was not afraid of ten thousand, just in case. Shulan leaned against her sister''s shoulder socket, smelling the faint fragrance of her hair, and murmured, 14 tube fitting ,hydraulic fitting supplier, "What do you mean by respecting each other?" "Just.." I''m good to him, and he''s good to me. Shu Wan whispered, and meditated in his heart, at least on the surface to do so. She used to look forward to the marriage life, is like her parents, take care of each other, even if occasionally there is a small friction, will also understand each other, these, she probably can not expect in Cheng Qingyan body? All he saw was her color. Sleepy, Shulan yawned, "Big brother is very good, he will be good to his sister." Gradually closed his eyes. Shu Wan laughed at herself, saw her sister sleeping, gently put her on the pillow next to her, and then lay down, looking out of the window at the dark night, unable to sleep for a long time. The conversation between the two sisters finally dissipated, and Xiao Lang turned over, feeling very upset.
He never thought that Shu Wan would marry Cheng Qingran, the sanctimonious gigolo! But after all, he is only an outsider, a ten-year-old child, there is no position to dissuade this marriage, and Shu Wan clearly know that Cheng Qingran is still married, I am afraid there is a reason to marry? Blame Zhao Dalang, that scourge! Xiao Lang clenched his fist bitterly. If he had known, he would have killed him without mercy. Tomorrow, look for another chance tomorrow. Unfortunately, he never had a chance to attack Zhao Dalang again. At noon the next day after the temple fair, Li Zheng saw that his son had not returned home for a long time, and immediately drove to the town. He thought his son had spent the whole night in a brothel, but he didn''t expect to find out the news of Zhao Dalang all over the street. When he was at a loss, he suddenly heard someone say that the monk of Gushan Temple had found a body bitten by a wild dog in the back hill this morning. The host was asking the mayor to post a list and ask someone to identify the body. Hearing this, the old man''s face turned pale. He knew that it must not be his son, but he still lost his soul and went to Gushan Temple with the crowd watching the scene of bustle. Then he pushed aside the crowded crowd and went to the corpse. His eyes first fell on the pair of cloth shoes exposed outside the white cloth. He remembered clearly that yesterday morning, he handed the new shoes to his son with his own hands. Even though the vamp was stained with blood now, he recognized them. Son, my son! Li Zheng, who was nearly fifty years old, staggered and rushed up, and the sound of wailing made people sigh. Cheng Fu. Sir, the man''s body was taken away by his father. Wei Da whispered to him. There was no change in Cheng Qingyan''s handsome face. "Send someone to keep an eye on the old man''s movements," he said. "If he''s quiet, don''t worry about it. If he''s in a bad mood, do it directly." "Yes." Wei Da led the order to retreat, and only then did he feel that the master was still the master, and that he had not really taken away all the hostility because he was in the countryside. On July 20, the Shu family was about to leave for Fucheng to wait for the examination, so after discussing with Cheng Qingran,stainless steel needle valve, they set the date of Xiaoding on July 16, an auspicious day. It was a perfect day, with the sun shining and a cool breeze. chinaroke.com

candymika

Intermediate

Posted: 8.22.2022 1:38:10

If you are a big fan of the Wordle game, you can''t help but know the wordle answer today. Have you ever played this hot online game? If yes, you must understand how enjoyable and fulfilling it is to solve the crossword clues contained therein.

W2S Database Support