Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> Unix / Linux >> Fuqin detective record
Fuqin detective record
Author Topic
DanylShaw

Beginner

Posted: 8.22.2022 12:40:38

When the commander was going to get his treasured tea, Cui Ping, the servant of Guogongfu, took over and took out the tea to make tea. The commander did not dare to look down upon Cui Ping and quickly thanked him: "Thank you, little brother." Then he sat beside Cui Yi, looked at Zhou Haochu three, and wanted to take the opportunity to drive them away. Lord Zhou, I have to report the case to Lord Guo. Do you think you and Lord Yan will go first. "The case is not urgent, anyway, so many days have not found any clues, it is estimated that people have already run away." Cui Yi interrupted him slowly, and no matter whether the commander could get off the stage or not, he said to himself, "Listen to Zhou Haochu. I''ve been listening to people talking about him and the female corpse for two days." Several people did not know whether he was curious or had ulterior motives, but when the Duke spoke, the commander did not dare not listen. Zhou Haochu heart a move, somehow, Cui Yi only said two words, then let him have the feeling of a bright future. He did not care to think about where this intuition came from,hydraulic fitting supplier, hurriedly picked up the important thing to say what happened, and said the purpose of today''s Dongcheng Military Division. When Zhou Haochu spoke, he intentionally did not mention the detail that Zhang Yu gave him the name of the assassin, but he could not resist the addition of the commander. Cui Yi obviously knew Zhang Yu better than anyone else in the room. He glanced at Zhou Haochu with a half-smile, which scared him out of a cold sweat. He turned to the commander and asked, "Oh?"? Has the room book of Zaohua Street been borrowed? "Yes, I borrowed it together." Cui Yi''s slender fingers tapped twice on the table beside him: "What''s so difficult about that?". I''m sure the commander won''t forget who borrowed it,hydraulic fitting manufacturer, will he? "Yes, yes." The commander looked embarrassed, lowered his head and took out his veil to wipe the sweat on his forehead. At this time the boy Cui Ping brought a tea tray to send tea, all the people in the house have a share, even Shaonan has a cup. The cup sent to Cui Yi was different, obviously not from the Yamen here. Everyone bowed to thank him, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly eased a lot. Cui Yi took the cup of tea, but did not drink it. He only casually took the lid of the cup in his hand and played with it. He told Cui Ping, "You take two bodyguards and follow the people of the Military Forces Department to the medicine shop. Bring the wounded back and ask Liang Taiyi to take a good look at him." Cui Ping answered, and seeing that he had no other orders, he went out to order people. Cui Yi said kindly to Zhou Haochu, "You said that the family named Duan wanted to sell the house. Do you know that they have sold it?" Because Yan Ruhai had wanted to buy the house next door, Zhou Haochu had always been concerned about this matter and really knew it. As soon as he heard Wei Guogong''s question, 38 needle valve ,14 tube fitting, he immediately replied, "I haven''t returned to my country yet." That''s good. If you want to sell it, then the Duke of this country will buy it. It''s no problem to give him a fair price for the sake of Lord Zhou''s face. Zhou Haochu was overjoyed. The meaning of Wei Guogong buying a house at this time was not in those broken houses. Together with the order he had just given to the boy, this was to join in and stand up for himself. The commander was in a hurry: "Guogongye!" Cui Yi looked at him with a smile and a chill on his thin lips. "Now you can tell me who borrowed the book of the Military Division." Chapter 23 the alien theory of the little grandfather. The hall was quiet, and this suffocating silence turned into tremendous pressure, which made the commanding officer, an official of the sixth grade, breathless. Without much struggle, he answered honestly, "It''s Shen Hong, the chief steward of the emperor''s son-in-law''s mansion." Then he felt that something was wrong, rolled his eyes, and tried to cover it up by adding, "Wu''s son-in-law should not know about this." Cui Yi did not say whether or not to smile, praised him: "You are good, rest assured, the public will not make you difficult to do." The commander breathed a sigh of thanks. Zhou Haochu and Yan Ruhai did not know the secret, but still wondered how deeply the son-in-law was involved, and whether something happened to wrong him. Wu Gaolang, the emperor''s son-in-law mentioned by the commander just now, was an anomaly among so many emperor''s son-in-law in the Great Chu Dynasty. His Princess Fuqing was the younger sister of the late emperor, and her honor and favor had not declined for decades. Wu Gaolang was quite skillful. The Emperor''s son-in-law in the Great Chu Dynasty could not be an official. He was proficient in making friends with dignitaries, building gardens and holding poetry fairs. It was said that he secretly controlled a lot of profitable industries.
He and Princess Fuqing gave birth to a total of four sons. The first three were all in charge of military and political affairs in other places. The youngest was named Wu Fengji. The couple were reluctant to let him leave the capital to become an official. They stayed idle in the capital and spent all day fooling around with Hou Shizi of Kangning and others. He was a little overlord who had a headache when the officials of the Military Forces Department of the Five Cities heard his name. Cui Yi tilted his head and touched his chin. He thought about it carelessly and called the steward of Guogongfu, who was standing beside him, to come over. "Steward Chen, go and find that boy Wu Fengji and ask him out for dinner in the evening. Don''t use my name. If you have it, just say that the third brother invites him." As soon as steward Chen saw that he often did such things, he could not see any difference in his expression. He solemnly asked for instructions: "Do you want to inform the Third Master to be present?" Cui Yi shook his finger and said, "No, when the time comes, you go and ask him when he is going to pay for the Dragon and Tiger Pill he took from my father. Although my father is not in Beijing, it is not a real man who always owes money. Every pill of the Pill is expensive." When the commander heard this, his face suddenly twisted. He bowed his head and said, "The father of the Duke of Wei is a prodigal son known to all. What kind of elixir can he practice?"? It seemed that the old man knew all the stupid things his father had done in private, and he dared to open his mouth to people when the time came. Chen steward answered "yes", knowing that he had not finished his confession, and stood without moving his nest. Sure enough, Cui Yi went on to say, "If he cries poor and says he doesn''t have enough money, you can ask him. I heard that his family bought a house on Zaohua Street. Anyway, no one lives in it. It''s been empty for several years. Let''s take that one.". It''s just that there''s just been a murder case in that house, and the public feels bad luck and tells him to close the case before he pays the bill. The commander whispered, "I''ve heard that all the houses in that street are ready to be knocked down. After the Imperial College moves to the neighborhood,needle valve manufacturer, the emperor''s son-in-law is going to build a big garden on Zaohua Street." So, Shaonan three people heard clearly, this just thoroughly understood. chinaroke.com

W2S Database Support