Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Chasing Miser''s Wife: Daddy''s Coming, Son''s Running
Chasing Miser''s Wife: Daddy''s Coming, Son''s Running
Author Topic
CarmenMcGregor

Beginner

Posted: 8.21.2022 11:51:34

Qi Xiangyang just hung up the phone, coquettish eyes slightly gathered up, reached out to unbutton the second button of his shirt, slightly open the honey-colored chest, eyes flashed a trace of hostility. Help her to go through the formalities of resignation, and let the guard of the villa keep an eye on her whereabouts for me, once she leaves the villa, let someone inform me immediately. "Yes." The shadow hesitated for a second, nodded quickly and turned to go out. Qi Xiangyang stood up from his desk and paced to the windowsill, his strong body standing proudly, and his whole body exudes the terrible breath that people are not allowed to approach. After half a ring, he suddenly turned, took a few steps forward, reached for the coat on the back of the chair, and went out of the office. "Mommy, hurry up!" Little Mint changed into a beautiful long shirt with tight pantyhose, and then put on a handsome vest, which suddenly became neutral, wearing a children''s version of a jazz hat, cute with a trace of female indiscernible heroism. Standing on the big bed, he kept urging Su Liang to dawdle. Sue Mint, I''m your mother! Why does a daughter have the feeling that she becomes a stepmother when she has a father? Su Liang felt that his important position in his daughter''s mind was going to be replaced by someone, and with a low roar of jealousy, he pulled open the wardrobe and saw a cabinet full of dazzling clothes. Every piece of clothing inside is her size, which he asked the shadow to prepare? Can she understand that he will marry her, not just for her daughter? A warm current slowly trickled through my chest. Su Liang reached out and chose a low-key dress from the dazzling clothes. Looking back at the little guy who couldn''t wait to see his daddy, he couldn''t help muttering, "Su Mint, your eyes are full of your daddy, don''t say it''s my daughter, and don''t hold me to sleep at night!" "My name is Qi Mint!" “……” Yo,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, can you still talk back? Su Liang''s eyes widened and he was completely dumbfounded. Qi Xiangyang, what kind of soul soup did you pour into your daughter? It was only one day, and the girl knew that her elbow had turned to Daddy! Chapter 1917 this is no place to talk. With a resentful stare at the heartless little girl, Su Liang took her skirt and went into the dressing room. After a while, she changed her clothes and came out. She reached out and picked up her coat. By the way, she picked up the little guy who couldn''t wait and turned around and walked into the room. Sui, I forgot my cell phone. There''s a call coming in! As soon as Su Liang walked out of the courtyard with her daughter in her arms, Jiarui chased her out, holding her cell phone high. She was stunned, only to find that she left her cell phone on the table, thinking it was Qi Xiangyang''s phone again, Su Liang did not dare to wait for Jiarui to send the phone over, holding mint hurriedly back, afraid to answer the phone slowly, someone should be angry again! “……” He took the phone from Jiarui and saw the flashing caller ID on the phone. Su Liang was obviously stunned for a moment. Ou Zhu Zhu! Mint suddenly shouted loudly, staring at the photos flashing on the display screen of his mobile phone and clapping his hands excitedly. Su Liang handed her daughter to Jia Rui and then went aside to pick up the phone. "Hello?" "I want to see you." Ou Zhekai''s tone is not as goofy as it used to be. It''s very serious and concise. …… When Su Liang''s eyes flashed and he asked in a low voice. She owed Ou Zhekai too much, Nail machine supplier ,Coil nail machine, and she wanted to make it clear once and for all. I''m outside the door. “……” Su Liang shook, holding the hand of the mobile phone tightly, gathered up his eyes, "I know." Hung up the phone, Su Liang looked at her daughter apologetically, coaxed the little guy down for a long time, reluctantly followed Jiarui to stay at home, looking at Mommy upstairs do not know what to take, and then quickly disappeared in front of her eyes. Peppermint mood is not beautiful, who do not pay attention to me, let me calm down a person! The little fellow shook his head and muttered. Watching Mommy leave her alone at home, go out to play with the European pig, the whole person is not good, with short legs on the sofa, delicate little face buried in the sofa. “Sui!” The black sports car is parked outside the gate of the villa, and the luxury sports car is set off by the empty boundary.
Ou Zhekai sat in the driver''s seat, a pair of black sunglasses covering his deep and mysterious black eyes. Seeing Su Liang out of the villa, Ou Zhekai''s tall figure jumped down from the driver''s seat, walked towards her crisply and neatly, and reached out to hold Su Liang in his arms, "I''m worried about you!" “……” The surprise on Su Liang''s face slowly settled, and then he raised his hand between them, trying to push him away. Don''t move. Let me hold you for a while, just for a while, okay? His low plea with a trace of uneasiness, Su Liang''s hand suddenly stopped, biting his lip, only hesitated for less than three seconds, or pushed him away, do not open your eyes, "this is not the place to talk, I have something to say to you." "I have something to tell you, too." Ou Zhekai''s eyes flashed a trace of injury, looking at his lost arms, raised one side of his lips, casually laughed out loud, covered up the loss. He took Su Liang''s hand and strode toward the sports car. ……” Su Liang just wanted to pull back his hand, he loosened, reached out to open the door of the co-driver''s seat, and after Su Liang sat in, he thoughtfully fastened her seat belt. Sui, I won''t force you to do something you don''t like. You don''t have to be so nervous. Ou Zhekai looked at the discomfort on her face and smiled, "You are like this, but I really want to do something to you." Chapter 1918 what did you just say? “…… It''s not funny. Su Liang subconsciously squinted at him, looked at his relaxed smile at the corners of his mouth, and breathed a silent sigh of relief. She was afraid to see his lost look. "All the masters of the Ou family have come to laugh. Sui is a beautiful woman. Do you want to save face?" Ou Zhekai smiled, went back to the driver''s seat, opened the door and sat in, took a look at Su Liang, who looked better,Automatic nail machine, and his eyes were well versed. The sports car drove up the road quickly and entered the busy area of the city. Ou Zhekai turned to look at her. "What do you want to drink?" "All right." "Good." Ou Zhekai''s eyes flashed, and he parked the sports car steadily in front of a senior club, and the two of them entered the club one after the other. 3shardware.com

W2S Database Support