Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Nine-Life Cat Demon Manipulator
Nine-Life Cat Demon Manipulator
Author Topic
Rigsby

Beginner

Posted: 8.17.2022 10:01:42

"Is it?" Emperor Li Luohua laughed instead of being angry. To outsiders, they seem to be having a good time. The three emperors drank the wine slowly and looked at Yichen, who was still dancing on the dance floor. "Aren''t you worried?" He joked to Nangong You. "Worried about what?" Nangong laughed and said, "We registered for marriage yesterday." "Poof!"! Li Luofeng, the third emperor, spurted out the red wine without any image. Some people around looked disdainfully at the three emperors Li Luofeng, but he didn''t care. Pulled Nangongyou, walked to the French window, winked and said: "You are really fast ah.". I seem to have heard that my eldest brother has ordered a ban on registration today. "They are finished." Even when talking to the three emperors Li Luofeng, Nangong You, who had been staring at the dance floor, said. With these words, he strode in the direction of Yichen. Be your twenty-four filial husband! Li Luofeng, the third emperor, finished the red wine in one breath and murmured. May I ask you to dance? At this time, the three emperors Li Luofeng heard a familiar and weak voice. Is that you? Three emperors Li Luofeng raised his eyebrows and said. The three emperors knew that it was Beishuiyao who spoke to me. Today she wore a pink dress with a dazzling red rose in her hair, which made her face more delicate. Now he is staring shyly at the emperor Li Luofeng. Know, but, don''t jump. Li Luofeng,aluminium edge trim, the third emperor, just glanced at her and said coldly. With that, he turned and walked out of the hall. "I left Beishui Yao standing in place with a pale face." Shuiyao, dance with me. The second emperor, Li Luojia, came after him breathlessly. His loyal and honest face was covered with fine beads of sweat. No Beishui Yao raised his head and walked out of the hall. When Nangongyou saw that Emperor Li Luohua had already left, he smiled and said,tile profile factory, "It''s time to dance with me." "Yes." Yi Chen also chuckled. So he began to dance on the dance floor. You seemed to have a good chat just now. Nangongyou said with a trace of sourness. Yichen laughed in a low voice, "happy?"? I''m afraid the emperor should be very angry now. I just stepped on him several times by accident. "You." Nangongyou laughed with a spoiled smile. Yi Chen smiled happily and said, "However, he already knows about our marriage, so he should give up." "Mmm." Nangongyou also echoed, "the emperor is also a person who knows the importance." …… At the end of the song, Nangong came over and said solemnly, "Youer, I want to talk to you alone." "Then I''ll go to the garden to get some air first," Yichen said at the right time. So Yichen walked happily alone on the cobblestone path in the garden. The watery moonlight pours down on the fiery red, pale purple, pure white, yellow, aluminum tile edge trim ,stainless steel edge trim, and even pale blue roses, as if to coat them with a faint silver. Yichen enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the garden and unconsciously went to the depths of the garden. I like you At this time, I heard a girl''s confession. Yichen hurriedly hid behind a big tree, after all, it was very embarrassing to encounter such a scene. Are you kidding me? Don''t care about the voice, is the three emperor Li Luofeng. Beishui Yao said pitifully, "But what I said is true." "Forget it." The three emperors waved their hands and said, "I have long said that no one dares to marry a vicious woman like you!" "How can you say that?" Beishuiyao''s eyes were already red and swollen, and she wanted to cry. "Can''t you see who I am?" Said Li Luofeng disdainfully. "You are." Beishui Yao is still confused. Li Luofeng, the third emperor, glanced disdainfully at the corners of his mouth and said, "I was the one you said you would give me a good look in the future when I was in the Death Devil''s Cave!" "You mean the civilian who was following the grapes?!" Beishui Yao asked in disbelief. Civilians?! Li Luofeng, the third emperor, raised his eyebrows and said proudly, "That man is me, Li Luofeng." Then he chuckled. "Now you know what mistake you made, so put it away." When Li Luofeng, the third emperor, passed by Beishui Yao, he said, "If you are smart, you can coax my second brother. After all, he is infatuated with you now.".
” With that, he dropped the pale Beishui Yao and went straight away. After half a ring, when Beishui Yao also left, Yichen quietly came out from behind the tree. By the time Yichen returned to the hall, the dance was almost over. Yichen! At this time, the rose excitedly pulled a man and came over. Is he carrying Dao Min Shao?! Yi Chen laughed and said that at the beginning, there was no sign of the rose, and there was no need to guess that she must have gone to look for Dao Minshao. Wu Tianhao said with some embarrassment: "My game name is Dao Minshao, and my real name is Wu Tianhao." "It''s good that the misunderstanding has been resolved." Yi Chen laughed aside. At this time, on behalf of His Majesty''s scepter knocked heavily, suddenly, the hall was quiet, everyone''s eyes were focused on His Majesty''s body. His Majesty the Emperor cleared his throat and said, "I am now going to announce that I will pass the throne to the Great Emperor Li Luohua in ten days." Immediately, everyone echoed the emperor''s majesty, are praising the emperor''s wise Shenwu and other compliments. His Majesty laughed and said, "As we all know, when the heir to the throne is announced, it is also the time to announce the next empress." Immediately, everyone held their breath and looked expectantly at His Majesty the Emperor. His Majesty''s smile was even stronger. "The candidate for the future queen is Dongfang Li of the Oriental Family." Followed by thunderous applause. Emperor Li Luohua came over holding Dongfang Li''s hand with an expressionless face. Dongfang Li is a peerless beauty with tea eyes and graceful figure. He was looking at his future husband shyly. His Majesty''s scepter struck again. Next, I will announce two marriages. One is my Shuiyao marriage. The two emperors,stainless steel tile edging, Li Luojia, were overjoyed, while Beishui Yao''s face was pale. jecatrims.com

W2S Database Support