Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Divine Arithmetic Career in the 1970s
Divine Arithmetic Career in the 1970s
Author Topic
Rigsby

Beginner

Posted: 8.17.2022 10:00:18

He Xi called the Filipino maid to send tea, "Ah Jie, you are thin, is it too hard to study?" Lu Liqun shook his head. "It''s because they want to get back the custody of Nannan. They want to leave a queen for Mingzan." "If Nannan follows you, she is also staying behind for her cousin." Lu Liqun sighed, "You think the same as me. You know how Gao Tai''s temper is. She insists on taking Nannan back to Gao''s house." ? 95 | First watch on the 14th The guest Jin Yan came back from the company, but there was no sign of him. Call anyone in the house, "Where is the wife?" "Take the young master to the greenhouse," said the Filipino maid. The open glass greenhouse is equipped with a heater, which not only allows Lai Tsai to bask in the sun, but also allows him to see a large area of Victoria Harbour and Pok Fu Lam Reservoir. He Xi can sit on the roof for half a day. Li Zai sleeps beside her while she reads. Until the book in his hand was taken away, Ke Jinyan wore a suit and leather shoes and pulled his tie loose with one hand. "Kesheng." He Xiteng sat up from the armchair, pulled his sleeve and begged, "I''m going crazy at home every day. Let me go out for a ride tomorrow." The guest Jin Yan sat beside her, refused directly, and moved out Liang Meifeng. "Even if I agree, Grandma won''t allow you to go out." He Xi sighs, infinite dejection, "resemble crouching jail storehouse." After a while, she added, "Miss Li,aluminium tile trim profiles, the library of the school, went to work on the third day after giving birth. Sister He only rested for half a month and then asked me to have afternoon tea. And our neighbor, Sister Lu, didn''t listen to the lecture." The guest Jin Yan leaned back on the reclining chair and pulled her down in his arms. His eyes were full of smiles. "The old woman is good. She should listen to her grandmother. If she can''t sit well in confinement, she will fall ill later." Liang Meifeng has a lot of rules. She is not allowed to take a shower. She has to tie a circle of cloth on her head to prevent the cold. "When my grandmother was in that mainland, which of the female family didn''t sit on the moon? You were the only ones. You didn''t drink foreign ink for a few day, and you forgot all about our ancestors!" Liang Mei-feng scolded her. At the strong request of Liang Meifeng, He Xi could only tie a cloth belt on his head and live like a year. It was not always boring. In the evening,stainless tile trim, Li Zai was washed clean and wore only a red bellyband. He was very happy to be released from bondage. The silver bracelet on his hand raised his arm with him and rang a ringing bell. Secretly took a bath, he Xi lie on the bed to tease him, learn him to cheer. Ke Jinyan then came out of the bath and watched it with her. "Kesheng, Mommy showed me a picture of you when you were young. Li Zai is exactly the same as you." He Xi put his index finger into Li Zai''s fleshy little hand and felt the strength of his grip on himself. "I can''t see any shadow of Ah Xi." Ke Jinyan regretted. "Wife, we must have a baby in the future." He Xi said, "Think too far." She lacked the courage of He Qionglian to give birth one after another. At eight o''clock, Ma Jie came to embrace Li Zai. "Madam, it''s time to take the young master to bed." He Xi is lucky, only responsible for the birth, Li Zai''s diet and daily life are taken care of by the elderly Ma Jie, she just needs to play with Li Zai, not to let him forget who is mommy. After months of suffering, she regained the light of day and cherished it. He Qionglian invited him to have afternoon tea in Lisdan Street, and he Qionglian pulled her sister-in-law Gao Mingyue. Three women , a private room. He Xi rang the bell for the waiter and asked her what to drink. To be clear, tile trim factory ,stainless steel tile edge trim, the waiter said, "Ceylon black tea, red bean ginger milk, Sufu." Compared with the last meeting, Gao Mingyue lost a lot of weight. He Xi looked at her carefully and then smiled, "Mingyue, are you pregnant, too?" She grinned. "Cousin''s eyes are sharp. I can''t hide anything from you." He Qionglian said, "I have morning sickness every day, and I am so thin that I have only a handful of bones left." And her second brother, "I''m going to San Francisco at this critical juncture, and I''m not at home with you." As if thinking of something, Gao Mingyue unconsciously pinched the bone China cup wall and lowered her eyes to untie it for him. "I don''t blame Xiao Ze. Dad asked him to take care of his business. I''m afraid he''s worried. I haven''t told him yet." He Qionglian had a big heart and found nothing unusual. He Xi noticed that when she lowered her eyes, her eyes were lost. He Xiaoze and Gao Mingyue built their love nest near He Qionglian in Repulse Bay. After they left together, He Xi went to the nearby flower market.
On the occasion of Annie Ding''s birthday, her mother-in-law was not short of jewelry, beautiful clothes and big houses. After thinking about it, he decided to send her a bunch of flowers. Noticing that someone was staring at her, he Xi paid the boss with a big bunch of camellias as if nothing had happened. The bodyguard who followed her did not notice and moved his feet mechanically, like a puppet. Pingzhi saloon car stopped at the side of the street and waited. The bodyguard opened the door for her. He Xi stepped on one foot and came down again. "Madam?" One of the bodyguards shivered violently and seemed to come to his senses. He looked around in a conditioned reflex and his eyes were alert. He only remembered that he had just seen a black man dressed in ordinary clothes, with pimples all over his face, ugly appearance, and very strange eyes when he looked at people. At a glance, the bodyguard forgets what happened next. He Xi did not speak, the camellia stuffed into the hands of the bodyguard, walked around the Pingzhi RV. She suddenly stopped and her eyes fell on the front wheel of the car, which was painted with incomprehensible pictures and texts, like those drawn by a naughty child. There is cake shop on the side of the street, he Xi goes in to beg a cup of saline to the boss, all pour to car front wheel. There was a loud bang. The front tire burst . The driver was dumbfounded. "Madam, I have checked before going out, and the tire has just been replaced." He was nervous. Fortunately, he found it early. If his wife was injured in an accident on the way, he could not explain to the owner of the house. "I don''t blame you." She couldn''t understand what spell the other party was drawing. The only thing she could be sure of was that it would never be a good thing. He Xi left in a bodyguard car, leaving the driver to deal with the aftermath. It was not until the Pingzhi saloon car disappeared at the end of the street that Master Anan, who was hiding in the flower market, came out. He was laughing and laughing, but his face was full of pimples, which was very ugly. He frightened the flower vendors and only dared to steal a glance. Pingzhi saloon car drives to the old house, Li Zai has been taken over, he just ate Ma Jie''s breast milk, sleeping in the cradle. "Happy birthday to Mommy." Congratulations with a big bunch of camellias. Guest Ding Annie happily took over, and he Xi intimate veneer, and asked, "Jin Yan?" He Xi smiled. "Jin Yan said he would come later." The Filipino maid went in and out to serve the food. It was almost eight o''clock when the guest Jinyan came over. He noticed that he looked different. He asked in a low voice, "What''s wrong?" To several elders in the family, the guest Jin Yan looked as usual and said in private, "Old woman,china tile trim, when I came back, I had a flat tire and almost overturned." He Xi''s face sank. After returning to Pok Fu Lam Hill Road in the evening, she did not rush to sleep. She asked the guest Jin Yan to accompany her until midnight. jecatrims.com

W2S Database Support