Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Ringing the bell in anger
Ringing the bell in anger
Author Topic
Rigsby

Beginner

Posted: 8.17.2022 9:56:57

This time, Lao Zhang and the police all heard something wrong, two people looked at each other, coincidentally stood between Yue Feng and Ji Tangtang. Yue Feng looked straight at Ji Tangtang. Later, he suddenly laughed out loud. As he laughed, tears flowed down. He reached out his hand and wiped away his tears. He still looked at Ji Tangtang with a smile: "Tangtang, you think it''s dangerous. Before you left, did you remind Sister Yanzi to be careful?" Ji Tangtang was silent for a moment and replied softly, "No." Yue Feng still smiled: "I remember when I was in Ganai, I told you not to involve others. You should be responsible for what you do. Did I say that?" Ji Tangtang nodded. "Yes." "I also told you not to bring people home like that time in Ganai. Sister Yanzi was timid and could not stand the shock. Did I say that?" Ji Tangtang continued to nod: "Yes." Although Lao Zhang did not understand the cause and effect of the matter, he was even more confused about Ganai Yunyun, but after hearing Yue Feng say two "I said it" in a row, he felt his scalp tingling. He had an intuition that Yue Feng could peel off Ji Tangtang''s skin in the next moment. The girl did not know whether she was silly or not, but she could still nod so calmly. Yue Feng''s eyes finally showed hostility: "You did not frighten her, you directly killed her.". Ji Tangtang, why aren''t you dead? Before he had finished speaking,ceramic bobbin heater, he suddenly rushed straight toward Ji Tangtang. Fortunately, Lao Zhang and the policeman had been on guard for a long time. One of them clamped his arm, but Yue Feng had a great momentum. Both of them confiscated the lower plate, one left and one right, and almost held Yue Feng and fell to the ground. As soon as Yue Feng lifted Lao Zhang with his backhand, he was about to stand up. Lao Zhang also noticed that he had two down son on his body. A tiger pounced on him and held him down again,Ceramic Band Heater, fearing that he would make trouble again. He even advised and threatened him: "We are handling the case. Calm down and make less trouble!" Then he chased Ji Tangtang away and said, "You go down. He''s too emotional now. It really hurts you. It''s not easy for everyone to do it." Instead, Ji Tangtang stopped walking. She stepped forward and slowly bent down in front of Yue Feng. Yue Feng looked up at him with red eyes. Lao Zhang and the policeman were so anxious that they wanted to pull Ji Tangtang away, but they were afraid that if they let go of their hands, they would not be able to control Yue Feng, so they had to continue to hold him down. Ji Tangtang laughed and said, "Yue Feng, now you know how disastrous I am. You can see that wherever I go, something will happen.". You drove me away once in Canai, and this time when you saw me, you drove me away, and nothing happened? Miss Shen won''t die either. If I killed her, 10g Ozone Generator ,ceramic welding tape, half of it was your credit! Yue Feng was almost mad. Hearing her say such words again, the blood rushed to his head and roared. He didn''t know where the strength came from. He stood up and broke away from the two people on the side. He got up and slapped Ji Tangtang in the face. He wanted to slap her again. The two people behind him had already rushed over and hugged him. Lao Zhang was so angry that he shouted at him: "You''re going to die!" Ji Tangtang was so severely slapped by him that half of his face was wooden. He couldn''t even feel the pain for a while. Seeing Yue Feng being restrained by two people, he didn''t want to think about it. He came forward and slapped him back. Yue Feng has never been beaten by a woman in his life. Even if he was beaten by his father and mother when he was a child, it was a rattan on his body, and no one dared to put a finger on his face. Now he has been beaten by Ji Tangtang, and the whole person is stunned. Ji Tangtang did not look at him and shouted directly at the young policeman: "You are dead people. He dares to hit me in front of the police!" There was a lot of trouble upstairs. Lao Zhang''s colleagues at the bottom all came up. Ji Tangtang went downstairs with an expressionless face and passed by the policemen. Tears finally could not help but flow all over his face like opening the gate. Downstairs, the stone flinched a little and said, "Miss Ji, what''s going on?" Ji Tangtang smiled: "Stone, you stay away from me, otherwise, you don''t know how you died one day." From the stone''s eyes, she saw her own expression, almost ferocious. The stone was frightened and stepped back a few steps.
Ji Tangtang giggled. She walked outside the door. There were many people watching at the door. When she came out, somehow, she consciously made way for her. Some people pointed at her from a distance, as if she had not seen it. After walking for a while, the noise and the lights of Fengyue Inn were left far behind. The alley in front of him suddenly quieted down. There was a sound of footsteps behind him. Ji Tangtang stopped and looked back. It was Lao Zhang who came. Old Zhang ran a little breathless: "Miss Ji, where do you live now?"? In a responsible manner, I have to remind you that if the murderer who killed boss Shen tonight is the same person who killed Chi Hongying, then your situation is very dangerous. Also, there are some things that I have to find out from you. Ji Tangtang interrupts him: "Is Miss Shen really my scapegoat?" Laozhang was stupefied for a moment. He was so sure before, but now he is not sure: "This.." Don''t take it to heart, to be honest, not necessarily, if it was the man last night, it was directed at you, why did you kill boss Shen, right? It doesn''t make sense. In short Not necessarily. Not necessarily anyway. Ji Tangtang said, "I know." After a moment''s silence, she said softly, "I''m staying in the full house on the west side tonight." ———————————————————— Afraid that something would happen again on the way, Lao Zhang sent Ji Tangtang back to the full court. A dozen people chattered around the door of the full court. When they saw Lao Zhang coming, they knew that he was a policeman. They all rushed up to inquire about the situation at the other end of the Fengyue Inn. Lao Zhang was surrounded and could not get away. Ji Tangtang smiled: "I''ll go up myself." She went up to the second floor and took out the key to open the door. Her hand trembled so much that she couldn''t match the keyhole several times. After entering the room, I bolted the door and stood leaning against the wall for a long time without turning on the light. After a while, I suddenly felt that the moonlight coming through the window was too dazzling. I went to the window and drew the curtain. The room suddenly became dark. In the darkness, Ji Tangtang felt strangely safe and warm. She wiped her tears,Ozone generator ceramic plate, went to her backpack, reached in, and finally touched the string of wind chimes wrapped in plastic paper film. She took it out and tore off the film. She shook it again and again in her hand. The collision pillars made of coins did not even make a sound. global-ceramics.com

W2S Database Support