Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Imperial Beauty
Imperial Beauty
Author Topic
Antone

Beginner

Posted: 8.17.2022 9:26:12

There must be one or two people who are close enough to serve the emperor to be considerate and reassuring. His wet nurse Liu Shi counts as one, but Liu Shi is an elder after all, some words, Xuan Ning wants to be unwilling to say with her. It''s better to use his own heart than to bother to choose someone else. Su Yin is still young, and children are easily frightened and easily taught to be what adults want. Concubine Zhuang thought, let''s use her first. If she is too stupid or too timid to serve the emperor, it is not too late to pick someone else. The author has something to say: Concubine Zhuang: a mere eunuch also wants to fool me? I''m the champion of Gong Dou who just graduated, okay? This chapter also gives red envelopes to the first 100 comments, Mada. I''ll see you tomorrow ~ ~ Tonight, "The Little Lady of the Clan Family" will be more!!! Don''t worry!!!] Chapter 4 learning etiquette. After the two children left Yanqi Palace together, Concubine Zhuang took a Buddhist sutra to read without hesitation. "Mammy Zhu brought in the curtain and said that Xu Wenzheng had been taken to the back hill to be buried. For the sake of walking with the late emperor, she gave him a thin coffin and put one or two pieces of silver in it to be buried with him." These eunuchs love money the most, and it''s more appropriate to put silver. Said Mammy Zhu with a casual smile, then paused and hesitated, "Empress, that Su Yin.." Concubine Zhuang didn''t even lift her eyelids. "Do you think this palace treats her too well?" "The maidservant knew that the empress was thinking about the emperor.". The maidservant just felt. Mammy Zhu lowered her voice involuntarily. "She''s really a beauty." The eight-year-old girl can already see that her skin is fair and her facial features are delicate, especially her eyes, which are smart and lovely. Zhu Mammy did not want to be as harmful as Xu Wenzheng, so she did not say that she was somewhat similar to Wan Fei, but in fact, she did feel somewhat similar. It''s not that they are similar in appearance. In terms of appearance,304 Stainless Steel Sheet, Su Yin and Wan Fei are not alike at all, but that kind of lovely temperament is simply carved out of the same mold. Concubine Zhuang smiled faintly. "What are you afraid of? The person you want to serve in front of the emperor can''t be ugly." She said, finally raised his eyes, "moreover, there are many beauties in the palace, the palace can not always meet a foxy and seductive Wan Fei, all the beauties as that kind of person, Wan Fei is not qualified to let the palace so wild." Moreover,Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe, she also believed that her son was different from the first emperor. Xuanning will never be bewitched by the goods like Wan Fei, if Su Yin becomes a person like Wan Fei in the future, she believes that Xuanning will not like it. And if she is good in the future, become both beautiful and intelligent, the emperor really took a fancy to her, want to leave a place in the harem for her, that is what big deal? Which Dynasty and which generation have few palace maids in the harem? Concubine Zhuang weighed in her heart and understood that there would be a way out in the future. At the moment, the most important thing is that Xuanning has to have a person who is about the same age as him and is considerate enough to talk with him, play with him, and pass the difficulty of losing his father when he was young. · In the East Palace, Su Yin saw Xu Wenzheng suffer a lot of shock when he was hit by the board, and burned up again that night. But fortunately, the disease came and went quickly, and the next day it was refreshing again. She slept in the side hall of the East Palace that night, Stainless Steel Square Pipe ,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, got up and dressed, and then went to the bedroom hall. Aunt Liu only said that she was looking for Shen Xuanning. Wen Sheng explained, "The emperor will go to the Palace of Heavenly Purity to hold a wake these days. There are still many things for him to see in the court. He will probably be able to meet at the East Palace in the evening." But Su Yin shook his head and said, "I''m not looking for him. I''m looking for you." "Looking for me?" Aunt Liu was stunned and asked with a smile, "What''s the matter? Tell me." Su Yin looked up at her and said, "Will you teach me the rules of etiquette in the palace?" "The rules of etiquette?" "Well!" Su Yin nodded, "I." Originally, I went to the palace to be a palace maid, but as soon as I entered the palace, I was called away by Grandfather Xu, and I didn''t know anything. She could not help feeling a little depressed as she spoke, frowning and sighing. Aunt Liu crouched down with a smile and said, "Don''t worry. I''ll teach you when you''re well.".
” "I''m all right!" She took Aunt Liu''s hand and pressed it on her head. "I don''t have a fever anymore. Can you touch it?" Aunt Liu was so lovely that she felt soft in her heart, touched her according to the words, and when she saw that it was really not hot, she answered her, and then took her back to the side hall. Aunt Liu first told her some rules of address, such as what kind of call aunt, what kind of call Mammy, for example, there is no "Zhuangfei Empress" in the palace now, the emperor this morning honored her as the queen mother, but also honored many toffees, in the future they will be called the queen mother and toffee. Followed by a serious how to walk, how to see the ceremony. There are many rules in the palace, and the most important thing is that they are meticulous. The etiquette of meeting a maid of the same seniority is different from that of meeting an aunt or a Mammy. The rules of meeting by chance on the road are also different from those of a serious meeting. There are many rules and regulations. "If you see old aunts and nuns on the palace road, you should let them go first." Aunt Liu explained patiently and then smiled, "but if you go out with the emperor, don''t stop and wait for them." This is the obvious truth, Su Yin can not help but laugh: "I understand!" " Then she followed Aunt Liu to practice etiquette for a whole day, from the simplest Wanfu to all kinds of gifts. Only then did Su Yin know that, in her capacity as the last maid of honor, whether she saw the emperor or the prince, she should make a big gift. So that night, Shen Xuanning returned to the East Palace after guarding the spirit, and as soon as he entered the side hall, he saw Su Yin kneeling down and worshipping as if he had seen the gods and Buddhas. …… I came to see you. What are you doing? Laughing, he ran over and pulled her up. She lowered her head and said, "The maidservant learned the rules from Aunt Liu today." "Ha ha ha ha, then you don''t have to make such a big gift, and there''s no one else." Then he touched her forehead, and when he saw that she was not burning, he asked, "Have you had dinner?" Su Yin shook his head and said no. He pulled her to the bedroom and said, "I didn''t eat either. Let''s eat together." All the dishes in the filial period were vegetarian, and there was no meat or fish in the whole palace, so Shen Xuanning was very hungry these two days. This afternoon,Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet, even as he knelt down, he couldn''t help thinking of the delicious food, and felt very guilty that he was unfilial. sxthsteel.com

My dad,calcium ammonium nitrate price, he''s sick.

W2S Database Support