Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> The Mental Health thread - depression, bipolar, ADHD, you name it
The Mental Health thread - depression, bipolar, ADHD, you name it
Author Topic
stefanytill

Beginner

Posted: 7.10.2023 3:42:22

Thought I''d start this up for anyone here who''s ever been diagnosed with any sort of condition that your insurance provider would put into the "mental health" category, or for anyone who hasn''t been diagnosed but has questions.

And on that note, allow me to be the first to ask: for anyone who has been diagnosed with anything ranging from mild depression to bipolar disorder, what was the tipping point for seeking a diagnosis? Did something happen that caused you to switch from "that''s just who I am" to "maybe there''s a chemical imbalance at play"? Was it your decision to investigate further, or did a friend, relative, or physician encourage you to get a medical opinion?

I know that this is an extremely sensitive topic for some, but I hope that people will feel comfortable to speak openly here.

Aristafon

Beginner

Posted: 7.10.2023 4:33:31

Tipping point? Leaving my husband of many years. He actually suggested that I go talk to someone, so I thank him for that. Several years earlier, I asked him to go see a therapist for his anger issues which I personally think was a way for him to handle his depression.

keefesky

Posted: 7.10.2023 4:37:27

It''s frustrating that mental health patients have to be the ones educating themselves about their rights. The responsibility should lie with the workers in facilities to create a safe and supportive environment.
Unfortunately, there will always be people who abuse their power, and that''s completely unacceptable. It''s disheartening to see retaliation and ego-driven behavior from those in the mental health sector. We need a system that prioritizes the well-being and dignity of patients above all else.
If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need support or guidance, consider reaching out to a panic attack hotline or seeking advice from professionals who specialize in mental health. They can provide the assistance you need and help navigate any challenges you may face.

sophai90

Intermediate

Posted: 7.10.2023 5:16:20

Spend some time playing quordle. I''m interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it.

taspanodre

Intermediate

Posted: 10.18.2023 3:04:01

I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. peptide impurities synthesis

SEO
newstimestudio

Beginner

Posted: 11.10.2023 8:24:40

HealthSolution is a comprehensive online platform dedicated to promoting well-being and providing valuable insights into the world of health and wellness. This dynamic health and wellness blog offers a wealth of information.

seoexpret

Intermediate

Posted: 11.18.2023 5:42:17

It is very good, but look at the information at this address. affordable health plans

asasasas
newstimestudio

Beginner

Posted: 1.1.2024 5:23:44

A comprehensive website that offers users helpful information, tools, and support to maintain and improve their health is a healthsolution website.

W2S Database Support