Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Why is mathematics so hard?
Why is mathematics so hard?
Author Topic
WendyR

Intermediate

Posted: 1.29.2023 1:46:39

The way math is taught is not entirely correct. Mathematics is a way of thinking, not a number-crunching tool. Here is an example of the wrong way to teach mathematics:

What is (??+??)3
?

At school, they merely do this:

(??+??)(??+??)(??+??)

Then:

??(??+??)(??+??)+??(??+??)(??+??)

Then:

??(??2+2????+??2)+??(??2+2????+??2)

Then:

??3+2??2??+????2+??2??+2????2+??3

Combining similar things:

??3+3??2??+3????2+??3

Clarkis

Intermediate

Posted: 1.29.2023 11:57:53

I cannot recommend Brighterly''s online math tutors enough for grade 3 math. They have truly exceeded my expectations for what an online tutoring service can be. Their tutors are not only knowledgeable and experienced, but they are also patient, kind, and truly care about the success of their students. My child has made remarkable progress since working with one of their tutors and I couldn''t be more grateful. If you''re looking for an online math tutor for your grade 3 student, Brighterly is the absolute best choice.

zackallen

Posted: 1.30.2023 1:37:03

Mathematics is so hard because it is having lots of formulas, derivations, and equation which is hard to remember hard many people even remember what they learn in this and how to solve them. That is why it makes it a hard subject. I also face many problems with this when I was a student, as now I give services with https://americanbookswriter.com/ but when I student so I prefer to practice it daily which makes it easy to understand about it, so I suggest you do the same and I can say you you will see the difference.

markflock786

Posted: 3.18.2023 4:15:54

sc

W2S Database Support